You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think it's a con. Why they'd blow up the reputation of their forum is odd.

I think as a play to get other songs.

Say you want silkworms. How do you get it? You go around talking about how you have Atlas. If everyone believes you have it then finally someone with Silkworms gives you their leak hoping to get yours back in return.

Isn't that, at least in part, one of the ways MSL got the original leaks back in the day?

Did he buy him the guitar?

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:

So, no confirmation of any leaks at all? Seems to be an awful lot of pointless bullshitting going on if there aren't any. Very strange! According to the 'other site-, Halloween may bring forth something else probably non-existent. The excitement is too much to bear....zzzz.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:

So, no confirmation of any leaks at all? Seems to be an awful lot of pointless bullshitting going on if there aren't any. Very strange! According to the 'other site-, Halloween may bring forth something else probably non-existent. The excitement is too much to bear....zzzz.

Yeah, they're finally going to announce they "have" Jackie Chan and Soul Monster.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

who's tried on gunsnfnroses to get atlas shrugged and the general by PM?  and who knows where the links are that contain atlas and general?

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Krissy wrote:

who's tried on gunsnfnroses to get atlas shrugged and the general by PM?  and who knows where the links are that contain atlas and general?

I did, but hadn't posted there, or anywhere for 5 years. I was invited to the site when it started up, but fell out if the loop.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:
Krissy wrote:

I did, but hadn't posted there, or anywhere for 5 years. I was invited to the site when it started up, but fell out if the loop.

how do you get back in the loop and get atlas and general from them? and how has it been able to go this long in secret if they really have atlas and general? why are these guys tougher to crack than previous leakers and hoarders in the past? what makes them so special to the point everyone fails to get these leaks from them?

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
Silence wrote:

I have no idea if they really do have Atlas and The General cell phone recording, but I do know for a fact that The General cell phone recording exist.

Saw some people talking about it. What's the story behind it? How it sounds like?

dave-gnfnr wrote:

MSL had a song that he traded with other traders. I think he had IRS because he happened to record the Eddie Trunk show that IRS was played.

If you're talking about that original radio recording (a rough 2006 cell phone recording of clips pasted together), it wasn't him. That was someone else outside the GNR fanbase community who recorded it, hence the shitty quality.

Silence
 Rep: 0 

Silence wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Silence wrote:

I have no idea if they really do have Atlas and The General cell phone recording, but I do know for a fact that The General cell phone recording exist.

Saw some people talking about it. What's the story behind it? How it sounds like?

It's a cell phone recording of the song played over some stereo or PA system. There is a lot of chatter and people talking on it and it makes it hard to hear the song. You can hear the guitar solo and then some Axl vocal melody but you can't make out any lyrics.

I don't know if that is what they claim to have but that's what it sounds like. I don't know if they really have it but it is a real clip.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
Silence wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Silence wrote:

It's a cell phone recording of the song played over some stereo or PA system. There is a lot of chatter and people talking on it and it makes it hard to hear the song. You can hear the guitar solo and then some Axl vocal melody but you can't make out any lyrics.

I don't know if that is what they claim to have but that's what it sounds like. I don't know if they really have it but it is a real clip.

Cool, thanks. Wonder how people knew it was The General or not just some other random new song. And if this is a recent recording or something from back in the BBF/Ashba era.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

MSL said he heard a bad recording of General over the phone and lyrics were impossible to make out, but the Axl screams were clear and the music sounded good.

Board footer