You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

misterID wrote:

They're pushing insider stuff now. Who didn't know Axl was going to AC/DC and Slash was touring and releasing an album with Myles next year?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

They're pushing insider stuff now. Who didn't know Axl was going to AC/DC and Slash was touring and releasing an album with Myles next year?

Fuck, I didn't know Slash was making an album with Myles.  That sucks.  I was hoping they'd put some songs together for Axl to look at.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yup, Myles camp said it a while ago.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
misterID wrote:

And bragging about knowing Slash & Duff's contracts ending after December. I remember that being said when the reunion happened, not to mention contracts can easily be renewed. "Oh, I can't wait for Cuck & Duff to start spilling the beans! GN'R is done!" LOL. Like they are gonna burn their bridge to do this again in a few years.

Not one single thing said by their LEGIT INSIDER isn't obvious or was already talked about before.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
misterID wrote:

It's certainly impressive... 'ACDC singer to do stuff with ACDC' and 'workaholic Slash to release music with his band'. Inside scoop!

I imagine the potential Halloween leaks will be proclaimed as 'fat shit whiney Axl cucking Slash to hip hop beats that you'll never get to hear because we won't share them, so just take our word for it'.

Oh, how I wish to be proved wrong. I didn't even like CD, but it goes to show how starved we are as a fanbase that we'd scrabble around for Chinese leftovers, recorded on a phone.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

@Locomotive98: so true. this just shows how fucked the fanbase has been since like 1993. no matter what stupid decision Axl, the band members or the ex-members did, the fans have always been there. yet still, they've always been fucked right in the ass and mistreated like a beaten dog. this just shows how ungrateful fucks are in the band camp. they have arguably the most loyal fanbase ever, and still do whatever can they do to slap them in their face. bizarre.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

I thought by now the majority of the fanbase had grown old already. It's clearly not the case.

It's kinda sad, actually.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

yup.
now for gods sake, lock this topic please...

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

voodoo child i see you ask maynard open in a thread about details of atlas and general. he said atlas is 8 minutes long with bumble. and said general is a 2 minute phone recording. do you doubt either is true? he still says he is giving them away on links by Private Message. so i don't understand why you say he is full of it. help me to understand. i want these leaks if the circle really has them.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
Krissy wrote:

voodoo child i see you ask maynard open in a thread about details of atlas and general. he said atlas is 8 minutes long with bumble. and said general is a 2 minute phone recording. do you doubt either is true? he still says he is giving them away on links by Private Message. so i don't understand why you say he is full of it. help me to understand. i want these leaks if the circle really has them.

I didnt say maynard is full of shit.

I saw those descriptions, but I wanted to know more. He didn't tell me, so I moved on.

Like I said before, the problem here is how is this not being shared all over the Internet. Seems pretty unlikely to me.

Board footer