You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:

ragnar, nobody from this forum will post Atlas publicly if you share Atlas with us.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Krissy wrote:

there is no way he deleted Atlas off his computer. who would really delete a GNR song from computer?

You can play the song on the download sites, maybe he was at work when he got the link, and listened then by the time he got home the link was expired or taken down.

I believe him and dont think he would lie if he said he does not have it anymore

Krissy

Krissy wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
Krissy wrote:

there is no way he deleted Atlas off his computer. who would really delete a GNR song from computer?

You can play the song on the download sites, maybe he was at work when he got the link, and listened then by the time he got home the link was expired or taken down.

I believe him and dont think he would lie if he said he does not have it anymore

I believe he was using a home computer no matter the location. which means he right now has the song saved on his personal home computer. nobody with a song this BIG wouldn't have it saved on computer.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

You`re free to believe whatever you want. Does n`t mean what you believe is true.

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

what you say about deleting Atlas doesn't mean you deleted it either

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

You shouldn't claim anything if you don't want to prove it then.

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

Atlas is HUGE. a 10 minute Axl ballad. No one in their right mind would delete it. you'd have to be crazy to delete Atlas

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I’m curious Ragnar. Did you get liner notes with this leak? Only given you said it suffers from CD syndrome ie over-produced and cluttered, a post that seems to have mysteriously been deleted, I’m wondering how you’ve identified 5 separate guitarists, including Axls acoustic guitar contributions? That must be a hell of an ear you have?

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

it's obvious ragnar downloaded atlas and decided to keep it for himself. decided to be a hoarder. problem is others have it like maynard and damn_smooth. they have the 2 min general clip too. they think they're the new hoarders that don't have to share.

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:

So Kaneda just posted this thread on MYGNR and it's been deleted straight away and he can't recieve private messages.  Happened almost instantly:

I know who has leaked tracks

Kaneda replied to Kaneda's topic in GUNS N' ROSES - DISCUSSION & NEWS

Hey walker, care to hook us up or should I share your number? Blackmail my ass. These clowns hoard this shit as if it’s all they have in life. Fuck that. Back in the day we shared with fans. Now they hoard and act special. His number comes next.

Board footer