You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:

walker sucks. walker allegedly has all this stuff. and walker won't even share with us. what a joke this is

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
Walker wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Walker wrote:

The 2001 Blues is the earliest studio version of the song.

Does it sound like this?

https://soundcloud.com/bruno-do-amaral/the-blue-2002-style

[/embed]
The Blues 4:44
- cuts in - strings under piano intro - no acoustic guitar during intro - 2001/2002-era guitar lick + drums and guitars - echo or whisper/people talking during first vocals, later cleaned up (noticeable edit maybe in word “saved”?) - Pitman’s synth/sub-bass more present during verses (electronic-type feel) - guitar lick + guitar note held during “I don’t know what else I should do” - drums/cymbals during “Everywhere I go I see you . . .” etc - background “woooeeeeoooo” synth bit at 1:58 (heard on 2001-2002 live versions) - rhythm guitar during solo different, most noticeable starting at 2:24 - cymbals during last verse - lead guitar bit at 3:20 - no acoustic guitar during piano breakdown at 3:30 - no Buckethead solo during outro (earlier version than 2002 Radio Promo) - vocals clearer on outro - Tommy’s bass has been louder whole time, really noticeable bass walk-down around 4:08 - only “ahs” at end - ending fadeout faster/different

I see, thanks for the description. It does sound a bit like I tried to emulate. Obviously I couldnt get rid of the acoustic Buckethead work because it was mixed together with the piano in the Rockband tracks.

Interesting to know that the bass was louder. I really like Tommy's work in the ending, you can really hear it on RIR3 2001.

It's just a shame it wasn't the version from 2001 with faster tempo. From what you described, it sounded from late 2001 to mid-2002 (at least before August).

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

lance, instead of looking for a real life fight why not share the Guns N' Roses unreleased Chinese era stuff you have today? don't help make this day a complete waste of time like walker and ragnar already have

lance

lance wrote:
Krissy wrote:

lance, instead of looking for a real life fight why not share the Guns N' Roses unreleased Chinese era stuff you have today? don't help make this day a complete waste of time like walker and ragnar already have

What do you think I have
I have not claimed to have anything
Have a heard things yes

possessed those items that are being discussed no

This is a good fan site and doesn't need the crazies taking it over.

Krissy

Krissy wrote:
lance wrote:
Krissy wrote:

What do you think I have
I have not claimed to have anything
Have a heard things yes

possessed those items that are being discussed no

This is a good fan site and doesn't need the crazies taking it over.

walker claims he has a whole bunch of stuff like full silkworms, chinese remixes, and new oh my god. i have no clue what you have. you might have nothing. i don't know you. but it's disappointing to get nothing from those who claim they have stuff like walker

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Just when I thought a thread couldn't be more idiotic than the politics one, this thread came along...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I really wish the mods would lock this. The temporary boost in traffic isn’t worth encouraging this.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

This thread is a new low. Lock it!

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

yeah. a new low. lance and walker fighting at waffle houses. anybody who says they have something. shares nothing. a new low

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Walker wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:
Walker wrote:

The 2001 Blues is the earliest studio version of the song.

Does it sound like this?

https://soundcloud.com/bruno-do-amaral/the-blue-2002-style

[/embed]
The Blues 4:44
- cuts in - strings under piano intro - no acoustic guitar during intro - 2001/2002-era guitar lick + drums and guitars - echo or whisper/people talking during first vocals, later cleaned up (noticeable edit maybe in word “saved”?) - Pitman’s synth/sub-bass more present during verses (electronic-type feel) - guitar lick + guitar note held during “I don’t know what else I should do” - drums/cymbals during “Everywhere I go I see you . . .” etc - background “woooeeeeoooo” synth bit at 1:58 (heard on 2001-2002 live versions) - rhythm guitar during solo different, most noticeable starting at 2:24 - cymbals during last verse - lead guitar bit at 3:20 - no acoustic guitar during piano breakdown at 3:30 - no Buckethead solo during outro (earlier version than 2002 Radio Promo) - vocals clearer on outro - Tommy’s bass has been louder whole time, really noticeable bass walk-down around 4:08 - only “ahs” at end - ending fadeout faster/different

Lance, why go to Waffle House in Greenville? Do they not have any where you live? Big talk coming from the dude who was spooked when I called you and you asked me to end this "war".

The 2002 boston is probably hte best version fo the blues

if the version you have is anything like this, i wish I could hear it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSx3QBr_mt8

Board footer