You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:

I just read the latest at gunsnfnroses. and a poster named maynard says he sent 10 more people Atlas Shrugged with a new download link that works. Come on guys. We gotta get in on this. We're missing out!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

There's not much I can do, I'm not a member there. If someone sends it to my PM --

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Krissy wrote:

I just read the latest at gunsnfnroses. and a poster named maynard says he sent 10 more people Atlas Shrugged with a new download link that works. Come on guys. We gotta get in on this. We're missing out!

Nothing to do unless you're enough of a part of the inner-circle to get it, and are nice enough to share.

Krissy

Krissy wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
Krissy wrote:

Nothing to do unless you're enough of a part of the inner-circle to get it, and are nice enough to share.

I'd share. But I'm not part of the circle. If I was I'd share right now.

Krissy

Krissy wrote:

I have an idea guys. Someone from here who is a member over there can try to convince maynard or someone in the circle to upload Atlas Shrugged on a private unlisted youtube link. A private unlisted youtube link is safe because it is safe from copyright and most importantly save from GNR copyright. Why? The only ones on youtube who can see a private unlisted youtube link is the original uploader who chooses to let see the private unlisted youtube link. maynard gives you the private unlisted youtube link and it's then shared with everyone here. What do you think?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:
LocoComa wrote:
misterID wrote:

I forgot the last real leak was Going Down featuring Ron. It's someone close to the band, IMO.

And MSL was the one to leak that, along with the CD remixes/OMG/Silkworms snippets, wasn't he?

MSL got us 70% of all the leaks we got, with that Skewl getting 25% of the other leaks when he leaked all those CD songs on his webiste.

The Skwerel interview said the FBI eliminated MSL (out of a list of 3-4 potential leakers) almost immediately as a fraud. Just sayin'...

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Krissy wrote:

It's supposed to be a long ballad anyway...I'm not too interested. lol

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 1 

davegnfnr2k wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

And MSL was the one to leak that, along with the CD remixes/OMG/Silkworms snippets, wasn't he?

MSL got us 70% of all the leaks we got, with that Skewl getting 25% of the other leaks when he leaked all those CD songs on his webiste.

The Skwerel interview said the FBI eliminated MSL (out of a list of 3-4 potential leakers) almost immediately as a fraud. Just sayin'...

The FBI elimated him a source for the leaks meaning he did not steal them.

He got them from other people and he shared them with everyone.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

At the very least, it's nice to see some activity on the forum.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I have a copy guys.  I'll share by PM for $200 in my paypal account.  16

Board footer