You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

dalethirsty wrote:

imagine being a complete outsider to gnr and reading a gnr message board in 2017

shitloads of people begging to send them silkworms in a pm

"that prostitute last night sounded like mickey mouse!"

what a wacky world we live in

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

imagine being a complete outsider to gnr and reading a gnr message board in 2017

shitloads of people begging to send them silkworms in a pm

"that prostitute last night sounded like mickey mouse!"

what a wacky world we live in

or GIVE US STUFF FROM 2001 ZOMG!!!!1!1!!!!1

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

Walker, I challenge you to prove gunsnfnroses is liars by posting full silkworms you have on a unlisted private youtube link and share with everyone to listen. Do you accept the challenge? Until you prove you have GNR leaks I don't think anyone can trust you. No one can believe you unless you start sharing GNR leaks you "allegedly" claim to possess.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Krissy wrote:

Walker, I challenge you to prove gunsnfnroses is liars by posting full silkworms you have on a unlisted private youtube link and share with everyone to listen. Do you accept the challenge? Until you prove you have GNR leaks I don't think anyone can trust you. No one can believe you unless you start sharing GNR leaks you "allegedly" claim to possess.

Will you please take your meds and go away.

Silence
 Rep: 0 

Silence wrote:

Can Krissy be banned please? Is there an ignore button? Good god...

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:

Krissy, with all due respect, please go fuck yourself.

Dale-

Oh god, can you imagine what the ACDC fans thought when they started reading these boards when the rumors of Axl/DC started? We must seem like patients in a psych ward to an outsider.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Walker wrote:

Krissy, with all due respect, please go fuck yourself.

+1

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Krissy wrote:

Are you 12?

Either change your posting style or go somewhere else. This is a tight knit but inclusive community. If as a forum we had tracks then they’d be shared. We don’t, that is why you have no songs in your inbox (well that and you’re getting on everyones tits).

If you can contribute to the forum with something remotely constructive then great. If all you are going to do is berate people about leaks they don’t have then this isn’t the place for you.

Final warning.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
Krissy wrote:

Are you 12?

Either change your posting style or go somewhere else. This is a tight knit but inclusive community. If as a forum we had tracks then they’d be shared. We don’t, that is why you have no songs in your inbox (well that and you’re getting on everyones tits).

If you can contribute to the forum with something remotely constructive then great. If all you are going to do is berate people about leaks they don’t have then this isn’t the place for you.

Final warning.

I have a warning for you: STOP ATTACKING ME

and I have a warning for walker: you said you have GNR LEAKS like silkworms. SO YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF

I have a warning for GNR HOARDERS: SHARE SONGS or FUCK OFF

PublicEnemy
 Rep: 1 

PublicEnemy wrote:

Blood in the Water Full remix if you haven't heard it.

https://soundcloud.com/gnrdecorpoealma/guns-n-roses-blood-in-the

Board footer