You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

LocoComa wrote:
zombux wrote:
LocoComa wrote:

I don't even know what the fuck that is supposed to mean.

just some annoying little shit feeling bored, that's all smile

Indubitably. These leaks always bring out the weirdos.

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Talk about weirdos. GunsnfnRoses pedaling a fake 15 second Oklahoma clip. With 0 updates on when complete itw is coming. What a bunch of weirdos.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Anyone remember the one disabled nutjob on HTGTH who was a huge collector?  Timebomb? Maybe?  After Hammerstein 2006 I realized that only about 20% of the fans are sane people.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Talk about weirdos. GunsnfnRoses pedaling a fake 15 second Oklahoma clip. With 0 updates on when complete itw is coming. What a bunch of weirdos.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A SHITTY REMIX OF ITW? WHY DO YOU CARE?

And please shut up about it. If it does ever leak, you'll know because people will talk about it.

You literally add nothing to this thread. At all. You're just annoying.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:

This has to be someone from one of the other forums trolling. Nobody can give this much of a fuck about a goddamn remix of ITW. Nobody. That shitstick Walker went out of his way to buy Ashba Water, maliciously take down thousands of GN'R bootlegs, and be an overall fucking turd. And I'd argue he's still more sane than the person that would give this much of a shit about a shitty remix of a 10-year old song.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

1ngoyr.jpg

For the record, I saw an actual crushed human head searching for this picture. Now I'll be seeing that in my mind every night for the next week. ZeroMortals can't stop fucking with us!

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

And please shut up about it. If it does ever leak, you'll know because people will talk about it.

I care about itw remix. I care about Brain and Melissa. They made the remix. The itw remix kicks ass. Right now I have incomplete. I want complete. I want the weirdo hoarder to stop trolling me and leak it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

I care about itw remix. I care about Brain and Melissa. They made the remix. The itw remix kicks ass. Right now I have incomplete. I want complete. I want the weirdo hoarder to stop trolling me and leak it.

Stop posting about it. No one wants to hear you bitch about it. If it drops, you'll know. If you keep it up, kristi, you're almost certain to get bounced again.

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
misterID wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Stop posting about it. No one wants to hear you bitch about it. If it drops, you'll know. If you keep it up, kristi, you're almost certain to get bounced again.

I'm not kristi. But if keeping quiet will get it I'll keep quiet.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

[I'm not kristi. But if keeping quiet will get it I'll keep quiet.

Continous spamming about the ITW remix or whatever will get you banned.

Can't promise you the ITW remix, but can you promise you that. 19

Board footer