You are not logged in. Please register or login.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

zombux wrote:

funny how we here get excited about 16 years old work-in-progress version of a song we already know for like 17 years, have numerous live versions, an official album version and a few other mixes.
sad times, actually.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

twat must’ve been the song Axl was tinkering on

So many versions to that one

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
zombux wrote:

funny how we here get excited about 16 years old work-in-progress version of a song we already know for like 17 years, have numerous live versions, an official album version and a few other mixes.
sad times, actually.

Well my favorite version of the blues was always the 2002 live versions, they ruined the song with the album version and I always wanted a good studio version of the 2002

I still want anything from the 99-2002 sessions. Anything without BBF on it

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

twat must’ve been the song Axl was tinkering on

So many versions to that one

Well you did hear the Richard Fortus story right?

He was kind of joking but someone came to his house and he had a small stack of cds, and someone asked him oh is that differetn versions of the album and he said no, that is just one song

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Haha didn’t hear that one

That’s a good one

I think I heard Zoot tell one like that

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

I think it was Fortus but someone in the band admitted Axl had like 15 versions of each song.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
zombux wrote:

sad times, actually.

It's interesting. I like to dig into unreleased stuff like that. I love to read unreleased ideas for Star Wars too.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Thanks for PM folks. Great version much better than what ended on Chinese.

Rawer, with more guitars and actual drums. Could have used some rasp but still it`s awesome.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Thanks for PM folks. Great version much better than what ended on Chinese.

Rawer, with more guitars and actual drums. Could have used some rasp but still it`s awesome.

There's far less guitars than the final version.

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Sucks we didn't get an album in 01. This was by far the best Madagascar. Not to bloated like the album

Board footer