You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

otto wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

The San Juan proshot screen recording has surfaced.

I watched a good chunk of it before bed.

Not my thing but Axl sounds pretty good.

Yeap, past couple of days have been interesting.

Some CD 2001 studio recordings and Brain CD remixes also leaked, along HOB and PR videos.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

2001 version of the blues? I'm wet. Hopefully this batch spreads this way. Can't wait to hear.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

2001 version of the blues? I'm wet. Hopefully this batch spreads this way. Can't wait to hear.

wet from 2001 Blues? I recommend you read the previous comment by otto once again, this time more carefully. you'll shit yourself then smile

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

TWAT is interesting. More organic and less "messy". No orchestra/synth or Buckethead.

2006 leak remains the superior version, though.

The Blues pretty much sounds like the 2002 live performance(s). Same vocal track as what's on CD.

I still prefer the 2007 demo but it's very nice.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

HoB leaked????

imsorry wrote:

Hi my name is Wanker puppie and im very sad right now cuz im not special anymore everybody has what i have...sniff sniff ill ask my man Joel to take care of you all, motherfuckers meowww.

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:

I prefer the 2001 version of Madagascar because it reminds me of the first time I heard the song when GNR performed at the VMAS in 2002.  Same with the 2001 version of TWAT.  Actually everything that surfaced and is al alternate version to the Chinese Democracy album version, I prefer LOL.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
imsorry wrote:

Hi my name is Wanker puppie and im very sad right now cuz im not special anymore everybody has what i have...sniff sniff ill ask my man Joel to take care of you all, motherfuckers meowww.

16 16 16 I know why I love this forum

otto

otto wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

HoB leaked????

That's the word on the street (of dreams).
(Sorry)
(Damn, so many puns, only one intended)

otto

otto wrote:
imsorry wrote:

actually I don't really think him or undu had anything.
They just got word of some of the material out there and tried to scam people.

Oh, and by the way... People are paying real money for leaks.

That's not cool and not something I like to see on the forums.

Either keep it to yourself or share, don't sell stuff that aren't yours to begin with.

Board footer