You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Axl S wrote:

I like the new version of Oh My God, except the funky wah wah part.

But all these demos still sound too noisey. I'm not sure if that's maybe just the low quality of them, but they don't sound great.

Silkworms is a trainwreck. The quiet interlude bit sounded better at Rio 2001 than it does in the studio - and it's the best part of the song. Have yet to hear the HoB 01 proshot version though as I can't find that anywhere. Maybe it is better but it seems shocking that Silkworms sounded better live than in the studio.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
Axl S wrote:

But all these demos still sound too noisey. I'm not sure if that's maybe just the low quality of them, but they don't sound great.

Silkworms is a trainwreck. The quiet interlude bit sounded better at Rio 2001 than it does in the studio - and it's the best part of the song. Have yet to hear the HoB 01 proshot version though as I can't find that anywhere. Maybe it is better but it seems shocking that Silkworms sounded better live than in the studio.

The funky wah wah part is in the HOB version, interestingly. It's basically the song we hear in the demo.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
Axl S wrote:

The funky wah wah part is in the HOB version, interestingly. It's basically the song we hear in the demo.

Found the HoB proshot version of it. I can hear the funky wah wah part, but it's lower in the mix and sounds a lot better. Also sounds a bit like that clip from a few years ago when someone recorded them soundchecking Oh My God from outside the venue. This version sounds pretty cool.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

It's kind of like the riff in TWAT.

It used to be just an accent but then it became so obvious and dumb, it distracted from the flow of the song.

Waclimino
 Rep: 0 

Waclimino wrote:

I still wasn't able to track down the Puerto Rico show. If someone gives me any hints on how to do that, it will be greatly appreciated. And from that moment on, I will have the complete collection of current leaks and will be glad to share them with those who ask.

imsorry wrote:
zombux wrote:

so our friends have managed to shut down the GNR Bootlegs Forum (the one made by Shadow). nice job!

really sad moment we are living here.

Edit: so many cool stuff around  and 2 losers fucking everything and everybody, are your lifes that bad?
Its really easy nowdays to get a pussy,c'mon stop all that internet masturbation and go outside, its good!

so Airbourne are u Joel?
Wankers puppie owner or just his lawyer?

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

It's sad HTGTH is "oblivious" to all the leaks!

yarno

yarno wrote:
otto wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

The San Juan proshot screen recording has surfaced.

I watched a good chunk of it before bed.

Not my thing but Axl sounds pretty good.

Yeap, past couple of days have been interesting.

Some CD 2001 studio recordings and Brain CD remixes also leaked, along HOB and PR videos.

*WOA* - Can anyone hook me up with a link to this and whatever from the last few days?

AndreCC

AndreCC wrote:
ZeroMortals7 wrote:

It's sad HTGTH is "oblivious" to all the leaks!

HTGTH kind of reminds me of North Korea.
That guy over there tries his best to keep the GNR fans out of the loop, and at the same time he's kind of like Kim, as he likes to tell the fans how wonderful his life is while touring with the band.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^^ That's pretty funny. Actually a darn good analogy, lol.  Good seeing all the 0 karma posters coming onboard for leaks. J/k, welcome aboard.

Board footer