You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

FlashFlood wrote:

Outside of General cell recording I don’t believe any of these are out there.

Matheus.b
 Rep: 0 

Matheus.b wrote:

Pm please

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:

Damn.  I take a day off of work to scrape wallpaper and look at what I missed!  Any chance someone would be so kind as to pm me links to Shackler's and If The World remixes?  Much appreciated in advance.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:
zombux wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

the general sounds fucking HUGE

i think

which one, that fanmade one by evader, or that cellphone recording that sounds like rats screeching under a bucket?

the cellphone recording that sounds like rats screeching under a bucket with HUGE FUCKING DRUMS FROM BRAIN!

no wonder he called it his favorite song he did with gn'r.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I find the whole thing a trip.

The three album trilogy comment, the B-side underbelly comment, and after $14 million dollars and give-or-take a decade, we get the leaks album full of piano ballads. All of which are basically the same songs we had heard for the last half decade.

After the release of CD, he has an album in the can, probably more, but decides to paint over Oh My God two-or-three more times. That's the closeted lead single. In 2011. Twelve years after it was first released.

That sort of thing makes you doubt that anything in the vault is worth a fuck.

But then this leaks and it sounds quite promising. The song structure, sound, and vocal performance could be solid. There's the other stuff, too. That badass ballad Seven. The notorious Soul Monster. Did Axl have a psychic barrier to the material for Bucket that he did for Slash? The world may never know.

In a word: mental.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Would love a pm for any of the leaks. I haven't heard any.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I'd be interested to hear any of the new new leaks. Haven't heard any.

EDIT: if you go to youtube and search for "guns n roses the general" and filter by today, the description of one of those two videos definitely does not have links to all of this. not at all.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I find the whole thing a trip.

The three album trilogy comment, the B-side underbelly comment, and after $14 million dollars and give-or-take a decade, we get the leaks album full of piano ballads. All of which are basically the same songs we had heard for the last half decade.

After the release of CD, he has an album in the can, probably more, but decides to paint over Oh My God two-or-three more times. That's the closeted lead single. In 2011. Twelve years after it was first released.

That sort of thing makes you doubt that anything in the vault is worth a fuck.

But then this leaks and it sounds quite promising. The song structure, sound, and vocal performance could be solid. There's the other stuff, too. That badass ballad Seven. The notorious Soul Monster. Did Axl have a psychic barrier to the material for Bucket that he did for Slash? The world may never know.

In a word: mental.

did other stuff leak?

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I was just referencing The General cellphone recording.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

OH ok, i could barely make out anything ha ha

but yeah the general and checkmate both have tons of promise

Board footer