You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Re: Reckless Road

Gong wrote:
faldor wrote:

Yeah it's a good read.  I learned a lot of new stuff.  You get a pretty good idea why the original lineup broke up too.  You get the sense they were destined to make a huge splash, leave their mark, and then flame out.  Thankfully they all survived.

It really is amazing that they all are alive.

On topic: Finally got my copy of Reckless Road last month - and I am not disappointed (FYI - it's cheaper if you buy it on Amazon).

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Reckless Road

Olorin wrote:

Its such a crime that this beautiful book, from someone genuinally qualified to release a book about GNR, is relatively unknown whilst the gutter trash unauthorised crap from parasitic hacks are the ones that shift the most units.
That shameless motherfucker Mick Wall got called out as a cunt 20 years ago and milked it ever since into a career, it makes me sick that piece of shit gets rolled out by the media anytime they want to talk GNR as if he is some kind of authority on the band.
Its even more galling as it gives him a platform to plug his book, whilst Marcs book is robbed of the recognition it deserves, its nothing less than a work of art. He seems so humble and comes across as an absolute top bloke and the fact he is still good friends with all the band speaks volumes about his credability, he deserves to have his book on the shelves of all the GNR fans across the world.
Marc's book has a picture of Axl Rose playing piano at his wedding and one of Slash at his sons Bar Mitzvah for fuck sake 5

Board footer