You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Re: GNR.FM | Destruction Is Coming

Walker wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEL6wYUJslI

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

When you think about it, it's astonishing that the band hasn't milked its scanty back catalogue to death with reissues and special editions before now. I mean, look how many versions of Never Mind the Bollocks there are.

Tzunami
 Rep: 0 

Tzunami wrote:

STEVEN ADLER Talks Aussie Tour… And That Mysterious Billboard!

https://heavymag.com.au/steven-adler-ta … illboard/#

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Incidentally the CD songs played live correspond 1:1 with a poll on HTGTH

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

htgth just got a whole lot more interesting. i have a sudden urge to go back and ready every one of jarmo's posts.

as a side note, i'm starting to wonder if frank has re-recorded the drum parts of appetite. axl specifically called the drums out in the past, and lord knows adler has been running his damn mouth again. frank, meanwhile, has been a loyal company man for over a decade now and only got to play on a few songs on chinese democracy.

group all those things together, and we may soon be hearing the version worst mr. brownstone in history!

sp1at

sp1at wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

htgth just got a whole lot more interesting. i have a sudden urge to go back and ready every one of jarmo's posts.

as a side note, i'm starting to wonder if frank has re-recorded the drum parts of appetite. axl specifically called the drums out in the past, and lord knows adler has been running his damn mouth again. frank, meanwhile, has been a loyal company man for over a decade now and only got to play on a few songs on chinese democracy.

group all those things together, and we may soon be hearing the version worst mr. brownstone in history!

Don't go responding on any of the old threads though  :haha

It's a subtle way for the band to do some market research. It's a win win thing for everyone

It'll be nice to get some of the rare older material made available.

imsorry wrote:

i just hope them had fixed the 80's drum sound the only thing wich makes afd dated, just for remaster ill stick with mine. 16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

Got that right. Frank is so terrible.

sp1at

sp1at wrote:

Here are the skulls

skulls.png

Board footer