You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 188 

Re: Slash & Conspirators NEW album Living the Dream

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
bigbri wrote:

The mods are hardly around.

We are around. Walker is now banned.

POST OF THE YEAR!!!! About time, THANK YOU BLS!!

I second this. Thanks BLS, love your work mate!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Slash & Conspirators NEW album Living the Dream

Hoping to check out Slash's new tour since I had to miss that GN'R show last summer due to vacation plans and ticket prices.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 208 

Re: Slash & Conspirators NEW album Living the Dream

BLS-Pride wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Hoping to check out Slash's new tour since I had to miss that GN'R show last summer due to vacation plans and ticket prices.

Def try to man. I saw them on the last tour before the reunion. Great show.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Slash & Conspirators NEW album Living the Dream

BLS-Pride wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Hoping to check out Slash's new tour since I had to miss that GN'R show last summer due to vacation plans and ticket prices.

Def try to man. I saw them on the last tour before the reunion. Great show.

Awesome dude. Thanks for the heads up. Just found out that I get a complimentary download of Slash and the Conspirators upcoming new album with the ticket purchase. Yep...I think I made my choice and I've been to the venue before to see Dethklok, All That Remains, and Machine Head back in like 2012...so I'm in!

metallex78
 Rep: 188 

Re: Slash & Conspirators NEW album Living the Dream

metallex78 wrote:

Slash’s new single Driving Rain is here!

https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmSqNamnC6ta … nnel=20592

metallex78
 Rep: 188 

Re: Slash & Conspirators NEW album Living the Dream

metallex78 wrote:

It’s got some nice Slash riffing for otherwise pretty standard SKMC songwriting. It even has a nod to Standing In The Sun on the bridge.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 44 

Re: Slash & Conspirators NEW album Living the Dream

FlashFlood wrote:

Was finally able to listen as it's available now everywhere.

Very standard as metallex said and that call back to Standing in The Sun is dumb as fuck. Don't know exactly why just got some major douche chills hearing it.

Riff is intersting but goes nowhere. I can see how Myles likens it to a classic Aerosmith riff. Overall, bleh. And this is coming from a big fan of SMKC. Hopefully this is reminiscent of how one of the first live songs they played on the WoF tour was Stone Blind which was ultimately probably a bottom 3 song on the album.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: Slash & Conspirators NEW album Living the Dream

Smoking Guns wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Was finally able to listen as it's available now everywhere.

Very standard as metallex said and that call back to Standing in The Sun is dumb as fuck. Don't know exactly why just got some major douche chills hearing it.

Riff is intersting but goes nowhere. I can see how Myles likens it to a classic Aerosmith riff. Overall, bleh. And this is coming from a big fan of SMKC. Hopefully this is reminiscent of how one of the first live songs they played on the WoF tour was Stone Blind which was ultimately probably a bottom 3 song on the album.

Have to wonder if this is a real single or a just a teaser song until the proper single comes out??

Re: Slash & Conspirators NEW album Living the Dream

Lomax wrote:

Not sure how I feel about this. More music from any of these guys is always good in my book.
I would love to hear a new GNR track.
Would love if they put together an EP.
5 strong tracks would be enough for me.


All that said. I like the raw explosive feel of this track.
The guitar work is, as ever, great.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 44 

Re: Slash & Conspirators NEW album Living the Dream

FlashFlood wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Was finally able to listen as it's available now everywhere.

Very standard as metallex said and that call back to Standing in The Sun is dumb as fuck. Don't know exactly why just got some major douche chills hearing it.

Riff is intersting but goes nowhere. I can see how Myles likens it to a classic Aerosmith riff. Overall, bleh. And this is coming from a big fan of SMKC. Hopefully this is reminiscent of how one of the first live songs they played on the WoF tour was Stone Blind which was ultimately probably a bottom 3 song on the album.

Have to wonder if this is a real single or a just a teaser song until the proper single comes out??

What are your thoughts on the song, SG? You're a big SMKC guy.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB