You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: This I Love Remixes

imsorry wrote:

My classic remix of til and the hip hop remix now is a rock remix https://www.sendspace.com/file/fpqsfl

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: This I Love Remixes

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
imsorry wrote:

My classic remix of til and the hip hop remix now is a rock remix https://www.sendspace.com/file/fpqsfl

is Silkworms remixes coming next?

Re: This I Love Remixes

imsorry wrote:

yes, but im now editing the snare cuz i want get rid of the original sound the most i can do to trigger samples with it and it a really slow n boring work so this will take sometime, we waited 5 years to get it so... smile

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: This I Love Remixes

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
imsorry wrote:

yes, but im now editing the snare cuz i want get rid of the original sound the most i can do to trigger samples with it and it a really slow n boring work so this will take sometime, we waited 5 years to get it so... smile

take your time!

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: This I Love Remixes

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Hey imsorry have a silkworms remix ready?

Re: This I Love Remixes

imsorry wrote:

man its done but not gonna be shared anytime soon, sorry.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 6 

Re: This I Love Remixes

ClaudeF wrote:

Considering Axl's apparent interest in remixes (given what we know of Brain's work), it'd be very cool if he released the multitracks in an official capacity, especially with some of the online DJ services. That would legally expose the multitracks to a whole new audience of remixers, and could result in new fans.

imsorry, when you have time please let us know your process for remixing songs (or do you have a thread about it somewhere?). Do you get rid of sounds using Audacity's "invert" process, or something else? It sounds like you have remixing down to a science!

Years ago someone told me that if you rewire stereo speakers you can get the "invert" sound. I did it and wow, what a revelation. Audacity is a lot easier!

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: This I Love Remixes

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
imsorry wrote:

man its done but not gonna be shared anytime soon, sorry.

why isn't it going to be shared? you said it would be shared with everybody! you said it would be shared on the pirate bay too.

ZeroMortals7
 Rep: 0 

Re: This I Love Remixes

ZeroMortals7 wrote:
ClaudeF wrote:

Considering Axl's apparent interest in remixes (given what we know of Brain's work), it'd be very cool if he released the multitracks in an official capacity, especially with some of the online DJ services. That would legally expose the multitracks to a whole new audience of remixers, and could result in new fans.

imsorry, when you have time please let us know your process for remixing songs (or do you have a thread about it somewhere?). Do you get rid of sounds using Audacity's "invert" process, or something else? It sounds like you have remixing down to a science!

Years ago someone told me that if you rewire stereo speakers you can get the "invert" sound. I did it and wow, what a revelation. Audacity is a lot easier!

I'm not interested in the multitracks. Anybody can use multitracks. The interest is Brain's Guns "remix" work. This is the "interest" of so many online. The pursuit is of Brain's remixes.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 76 

Re: This I Love Remixes

Kinda playing it fast and loose with the phrase ‘so many’ there.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB