You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Short article/interview

mitchejw wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

I dont expect anything, to be honest. In the past, he still had a point to make. Now it's all about the legacy. It's fine, he can still make music for a long time if he wants to. What still moves me is to find some gems like Vegas 2001.

I think this is relatively on point...I don't see the motivation for creating new material anymore. I cannot imagine what it was like to try and be creative from the mid 1990s to 2008 when CD was released. There was nothing in it for him anymore by the end...all the money and attention was in playing the old hits and getting the old band back together.

Remember how cool it was for awhile to shit all over Axl Rose?

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: Short article/interview

LocoComa wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

I dont expect anything, to be honest. In the past, he still had a point to make. Now it's all about the legacy. It's fine, he can still make music for a long time if he wants to. What still moves me is to find some gems like Vegas 2001.

I think this is relatively on point...I don't see the motivation for creating new material anymore. I cannot imagine what it was like to try and be creative from the mid 1990s to 2008 when CD was released. There was nothing in it for him anymore by the end...all the money and attention was in playing the old hits and getting the old band back together.

Remember how cool it was for awhile to shit all over Axl Rose?

I mean, from what I've seen on the wide web, it still is.

Board footer