You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 188 

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

metallex78 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

New leaks? What happened? Someone fill old BLS in please.

About 2 seconds of Atlas, with some acoustic sounding strumming and Axl vox kinda like Catcher.

A bit more of a clip of Checkmate (that is already on YouTube), but apparently the song is now called Hard School, and sounds kinda punky.

And then there’s the If The World full remix leak, which sounds as shit as you’d expect it to.

That is all.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

zombux wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

About 2 seconds of Atlas, with some acoustic sounding strumming and Axl vox kinda like Catcher.

that's because Atlas, Catcher and Perhaps come from the very same time, confirmed to be from the exact mixing day and all 3 have May solo.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

Dadud wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

New leaks? What happened? Someone fill old BLS in please.

About 2 seconds of Atlas, with some acoustic sounding strumming and Axl vox kinda like Catcher.

A bit more of a clip of Checkmate (that is already on YouTube), but apparently the song is now called Hard School, and sounds kinda punky.

And then there’s the If The World full remix leak, which sounds as shit as you’d expect it to.

That is all.

actually, theres a full minute of a recording off a cellphone floating around

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 208 

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

BLS-Pride wrote:

I just want more now! Man, I promise you all if I ever get unreleased shit, you all get it.

Whoever got all that should have kept quiet and leaked it before telling the world they will have CDs full of stuff.

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

Sky Dog wrote:

Can’t believe we didn’t get full atlas and hardschool

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

esoterica wrote:

I don't know why posting old CD tracks is such a big issue.

The small group of people who are going to buy those are going to buy them. Leaks will never change that.

Post them already jeez

misterID
 Rep: 456 

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

misterID wrote:

Did anyone get to see the I Don't Care About You video leak?

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

notork2 wrote:

These are the people who have (some or all) of  the material (confirmed)

levisnuts
rick dunsford
mister saint laurent
walker

I'll add to this list shortly.

hahahaa confirmed by who? can someone please send me the songs? what's the harm? i'm confirmed to have them anyway. pretty please.

metallex78
 Rep: 188 

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

metallex78 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I just want more now! Man, I promise you all if I ever get unreleased shit, you all get it.

Whoever got all that should have kept quiet and leaked it before telling the world they will have CDs full of stuff.

Yeah, same here. Only in the land of GN’R do we get small snippets of shit.

Just release the full bloody song for fuck sake!!!

metallex78
 Rep: 188 

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

metallex78 wrote:
Dadud wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

New leaks? What happened? Someone fill old BLS in please.

About 2 seconds of Atlas, with some acoustic sounding strumming and Axl vox kinda like Catcher.

A bit more of a clip of Checkmate (that is already on YouTube), but apparently the song is now called Hard School, and sounds kinda punky.

And then there’s the If The World full remix leak, which sounds as shit as you’d expect it to.

That is all.

actually, theres a full minute of a recording off a cellphone floating around

I don’t think that is legit, and if it is, you can’t make out fuck all of the song from it anyway

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB