You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: anyone hear the atlas clip leak

just posted pictures of both of my hands in the discord

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

just posted pictures of both of my hands in the discord

Is true, we used science to compare. 100% different hands. Great mystery solved.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Dadud wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

About 2 seconds of Atlas, with some acoustic sounding strumming and Axl vox kinda like Catcher.

A bit more of a clip of Checkmate (that is already on YouTube), but apparently the song is now called Hard School, and sounds kinda punky.

And then there’s the If The World full remix leak, which sounds as shit as you’d expect it to.

That is all.

actually, theres a full minute of a recording off a cellphone floating around

I don’t think that is legit, and if it is, you can’t make out fuck all of the song from it anyway

The minute leak of Atlas is someone (a trader I assume) playing the song and recording his speakers with a cellphone. It's legit Atlas, about 1min 15secs long.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's definitely legit and reminds me of Mad Season.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Axl S wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Dadud wrote:

actually, theres a full minute of a recording off a cellphone floating around

I don’t think that is legit, and if it is, you can’t make out fuck all of the song from it anyway

The minute leak of Atlas is someone (a trader I assume) playing the song and recording his speakers with a cellphone. It's legit Atlas, about 1min 15secs long.

I don’t think I’ve heard that one then. Anyone care to share that with me please?

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

The cell phone Atlas recording I thought you guys were referring to was one that was on mygnr about a year ago, and you couldn’t hear anything

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

hear the WHAT?!?!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

If anybody can PM the clips too, I'd sincerely appreciate it.

I found one on youtube, with a Spanish title, sounds awesome.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

The cell phone Atlas recording I thought you guys were referring to was one that was on mygnr about a year ago, and you couldn’t hear anything

Think you might be thinking of The General. You can absolutely hear the Atlas recording more clearly, however, it's definitely muffled compared to the 3 second snippet that first came out like a day before.

And to my knowledge, there was no legit Atlas clip that surfaced last year. It was just a bunch of BS started over at GNFNR.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

It's really obnoxious the older versions of CD haven't leaked.

Board footer