You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Pskihq
 Rep: 0 

Re: isnt that absurd

Pskihq wrote:

In Numbers we trust

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Bucketlash96 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah, Axl called us downloading motherfuckers. cool

Randall Flagg wrote:

Maybe I'm just a wet blanket, but none of these excite me.  When Better leaked in 2005/2006 with TWAT, I listened to that shit on loop for days.  I LOVED those songs.  But honesty, I've listened to these 3 (I've heard the live version of silkworms many times, but I'll still count it as new) songs one time each and was done with them.  I think it's clear why these didn't make CD.  Though I'd take Hard School over Scraped or Riad.

You're a wet blanket. 16

These are obviously demos and nowhere close to where the 06 demos were in development. They still have Josh on drums for godsakes. I'm pretty stoked to see what Slash and Duff can do with Hardschool and Atlas. Especially if they get someone like Dave Jerden or Brendan O'Brien producing.

There is another song that is being rewritten by Slash and Duff called "Quick Song". Hopefully it leaks soon

Source for that information about quicksong being rewritten?

stinkfist
 Rep: 2 

stinkfist wrote:

I think, it's from a dude on another forum who said that, same for Atlas
And "its all your fault you know, you are the one who is responsible for putting in this song on this gig you downloading sons of bitches" it's from KROQ 2006

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Bucketlash96 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Randall Flagg wrote:

Maybe I'm just a wet blanket, but none of these excite me.  When Better leaked in 2005/2006 with TWAT, I listened to that shit on loop for days.  I LOVED those songs.  But honesty, I've listened to these 3 (I've heard the live version of silkworms many times, but I'll still count it as new) songs one time each and was done with them.  I think it's clear why these didn't make CD.  Though I'd take Hard School over Scraped or Riad.

You're a wet blanket. 16

These are obviously demos and nowhere close to where the 06 demos were in development. They still have Josh on drums for godsakes. I'm pretty stoked to see what Slash and Duff can do with Hardschool and Atlas. Especially if they get someone like Dave Jerden or Brendan O'Brien producing.

There is another song that is being rewritten by Slash and Duff called "Quick Song". Hopefully it leaks soon

I think the only things leaking right now is anything from 99-2001.
I don't think anyone has any 2016-2019 recordings because I'm pretty sure Axl has everything top secret from what has happened before.

I do wonder if anyone has any tracks from the rumored Stay of Execution album from 2015 that was scrapped because of the reunion

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yeah, these songs have stunk. But I appreciate the hell out of the leakers. Way past time someone had balls to let 'em go.

Oh most definitely. All respect to those who have these and share, I definitely am grateful and appreciative. I guess I was just hoping for some of the magic I felt when we got leaks 14 years ago. I’d always hoped Atlas Shrugged would be this amazing song, in line with Madagascar. Not something closer to Scraped.

I’m a big fan of UYI II and CD. I’m hoping if they make new music, it’ll be closer to these albums and songs, so those are the kind of songs I want to hear.

Bucketlash96

Bucketlash96 wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Bucketlash96 wrote:
misterID wrote:

You're a wet blanket. 16

I don't think anyone has any 2016-2019 recordings because I'm pretty sure Axl has everything top secret from what has happened before.

I do wonder if anyone has any tracks from the rumored Stay of Execution album from 2015 that was scrapped because of the reunion

The song is called "A Quick Song" recorded during 1999-2001 where it is said by several forums that Slash and Duff would be recording their instruments for this song

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Bucketlash96 wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Bucketlash96 wrote:

The song is called "A Quick Song" recorded during 1999-2001 where it is said by several forums that Slash and Duff would be recording their instruments for this song

What I meant to say (excuse me, I'm a 12 pack in)
Quick song before Slash and duff is going to leak at some point
Quick song with slash and duff seems less likely considering that Axl is pulling extra shit soo it won't leak

benny

benny wrote:

I like this version of Silkworms.  If only it had full vocals with it!

smiley

smiley wrote:

is this the one that's 3:31 in length... vocals start around 1:15 mark?
if not - please send me a pm.
thanks!

benny

benny wrote:
smiley wrote:

is this the one that's 3:31 in length... vocals start around 1:15 mark?
if not - please send me a pm.
thanks!

Yeah, that's the version I was talking about.

Board footer