You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Me And My Elvis Instrumental Leak (2019)

faldor wrote:

I'm usually not big on instrumentals, but this one sounds quite good even without vocals.  I'd love to hear the finished product.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Holy shit. This does live up to it's hype.  It's a schizophrenic mind fuck and it will have gotten better after they worked on this version.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Dessert?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Instrumentals are a double edge sword cause when they are this good, you just want to hear those fucking vocals. Love it though.

James

James wrote:

Just heard it for the 2nd time. Now THIS is real fire and ice.

This is the imaginative shit that entered the heads of Chinese dreamers long ago.

AtariLegend wrote:
James wrote:

This is the imaginative shit that entered the heads of Chinese dreamers long ago.

Axl's favorite track not released. One of the ones that we know would have actually been on that missing album.

Now let's see how Oklahoma holds up.

James

James wrote:

We used to laugh about talks of big guns being held back.

Instead of laughter I'm going into anaphylactic shock. He wasn't kidding. He really held some back.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
James wrote:

Axl's favorite track not released. One of the ones that we know would have actually been on that missing album.

Didnt he say he sang it one Christmas? And used the word venom in describing the singing of it? Angry, venom spitting axl is what the world needs more of.

AtariLegend wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
James wrote:

Didnt he say he sang it one Christmas? And used the word venom in describing the singing of it? Angry, venom spitting axl is what the world needs more of.

gunns1: Hey Axl , whats your favourite song from either Chinese Democracy, or from an unreleased album?

Axl:The bridge in "Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul aka The Soul Monster (working title Leave Me Alone)" which will no doubt end up "Soul Monster".

I think it's r most Black Sabbath moment. Sang it on a Christmas eve. Imo the meanest section of anything I've sung to date. Which having said that I'm sure when it's heard others may disagree but we felt it was a Christmas card of unadulterated venom so to speak. I felt a lot better afterward. (Axl Rose , Here Today... Gone to Hell Forum, Dec. 2008)

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

gunns1: Hey Axl , whats your favourite song from either Chinese Democracy, or from an unreleased album?

Axl:The bridge in "Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul aka The Soul Monster (working title Leave Me Alone)" which will no doubt end up "Soul Monster".

I think it's r most Black Sabbath moment. Sang it on a Christmas eve. Imo the meanest section of anything I've sung to date. Which having said that I'm sure when it's heard others may disagree but we felt it was a Christmas card of unadulterated venom so to speak. I felt a lot better afterward. (Axl Rose , Here Today... Gone to Hell Forum, Dec. 2008)

Fucking A. I need it.

Board footer