You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Neemo wrote:

I have gta v on ps3 and ps4....PS3 I'm level 72...we play every Friday even me and 3 or buddies I've done all the heists

Ps4 I might be level 40...I can't even remeber...but I have gotten to do heists on there yet...only the fleca heist...let's set up a crew and do it!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I'm in the 40s or 50s on ps4. I did the prison and set up heists. I'm down to do them all. Level isn't high but I don't suck. Late comer to online and I mostly collect cars or race. 16

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Sweet ... want me to set up a crew? I already made a couple so its no biggie...u get extra experience

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah we should crew it up. Evo style.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i guess u can only be leader of one crew at a time... we could maybe just use my crew... or someone else can make one specifically for evo...whoever wants in pm me... so far bls and I are in... this is for ps4

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

I could set one up when I'm home. Can't be too hard right? 16

johndivney wrote:

i'd defo play tho i'll prob be in a different timezone that you guys. but sure if yous see me online give me a buzz. i'll maybe even try & stay up late some nights to play.
hard to do tho. p much the last time i played gtao i was up til 3am trying to help a buddy finish the humane lab one. i was absolutely wrecked the next day. i was prob drunk & hungover as well. my body just can't hack that anymore.[/old man rant]

polluxlm wrote:
johndivney wrote:

I'm like level 340 or something, which'll give you an indication of how much time I spent playing gtao..

I'm 120. That's a lot of missions dude. 18

How many kills? Ratio?

i'd been in since day 1 & played it non-stop for about 8months. then went back to it for another 4-5 months.
i never really sat for long times and grinded missions. the odd night here or there.
a fair few of my 3-120 levels were gained from grinding Criminal Records. there was a while where a 3 lap CR race would get you 5000rp or whatever it was. there were also a few RP glitches tho i didn't really bother w/them as i'd have been worried about being banned.
a lot of my levels did come about from racing - but then i got driveclub & really didn't play any racing in gta. that's probably when i really stepped away from the game.
aside from that, i just levelled up messing around w/crew members, playlists that sorta shit.
there were a few missions likeblow up 3 or coveted that were good grinds but really, in those early days it was just a race to 120 to unlock everything. since then i've just been playing the game.

i did do p much every money glitch tho, until the dead hooker glitch because i'd already had enough cash & didn't want to rip the piss - which was actually my all time favourite gta glitch (how much more appropriate can you get really? it just fit perfectly w/that universe).
it turns out i could've ripped the piss & glitched billions cause r* never did shit about anything except hacks & mods, but even i couldn't waste that much of my time glitching for gta$.

i dunno what my ratio/kills is like. i haven't been in freeroam in ages. not really since heists. it just got too militarised around that time.
tho saying that, some of my fondest memories are of freeroam battles. it is actually probably what i miss most from playing! when you get into the heat of it, it really is comparable to any great action film.. like a perfectly timed grenade launcher flips over an insurgent pick-up, killing the guy on the roof as it rolls over & then switching weapons to kill the driver as he's crawling out of his vehicle. or shooting out the pilot of the approaching suicide bomber helicopter while your in the passenger seat of a beat up car trying to escape & the heli comes crashing down & explodes behind you w/the two douchebags inside it as you and your crew mate drive off into the sunset.
or just reverse killing n00bs in my entity/zentorno tongue
ah man, i miss that game.

Rex wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Heists were great btw. So much better than destinys raids or similar quests I've played in mmo's. Gta just has a sense of humour those games can't compete with.

The heists were cool, but I definitely enjoy Destiny's raids a lot more. Besides the bosses being bullet sponges, the mechanics were usually pretty interesting and way different for a shooter.

yea, in terms of length & complexity heists don't compare. i just mean more, not necessarily freedom or emergent gameplay, but just the slapstick value i guess of gta. where when you fuck it it's often hilarious and "wtf?". whereas w/destiny it's just.. mor of a grind sorta thing. it just doesn't have that sense of fun i find.

are you going to do destiny year 2?
i can't remember the last time i played it tbh. i don't see myself going back. it really did have a great-end game/variety of things to do, almost overwhelmingly so. but it just... it just wasn't gtao, which despite all it's technical problems & imperfections, was just endlessly funny. i always got a laugh w/gta, not so much w/destiny & i think that kinda carried over to the heists/raid.

doing dragon age inquisition atm. not really feeling it, even tho i've somehow amassed 25hrs playtime so far (tho that includes time spent in the pause menu i'm told).
much preferred the witcher 3. i'd say that, far cry 4 & driveclub have been the best games i've played on the ps4 so far. axiom verge is great too but it doesn't really count as it's an indie release. if it shows up on ps+ give it a go.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I've had dragon age since Xmas... haven't gotten into it yet... was hoping to try some 2day

Didn't like witcher 2 on xb360 soil haven't even considered pt 3 on ps4...im gonna pick up hockey when I comes out cuz my bro and I play

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Far Cry 4 was a lot of fun Neemo. Never played the others but loved the 4th. Did you try the Yeti DLC? I never got around to checking it out.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I'm terrible at fps games 16

Board footer