You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

BLS-Pride wrote:

Neemo let us know how AC is. I am on the fence about it since Unity but the reviews have been pretty positive so far.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Just firing it up for the first time now

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

So I played the first sequence last night and it's has really fluid gameplay...it looks fantastic

And there seems to be me customization than the last couple of games.

Pretty slick game if u like the sandbox 3rd person action style of games u should prolly check it out...if even just to try it at ur local gamestop....im pretty impressed so far

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Does it remind you more of Unity or past AC games?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

It's an improvement on unity. ..and its more like that game than older versions of ac...but the controls have really been streamlined...and its alot more fluid combat and stealth. ..no more pushing a button to go into cover..if u are near something and are in stealth mode it will go into and cover type mode...

Kinda hard to explain I guess lol...personally Im really looking forward to getting into it some more

Map looks like it's bigger than unity was as well. ..u can steal carriages ala gta

I think the ign or GameSpot reviews explain it well from what I've seen so far

AtariLegend wrote:

I was finished with AC around 4. The games are good enough, but I just don't like yearly franchises. Especially games like Call of Duty.

It's just disappointing. It doesn't inspire innovation and you don't end up with classics. Copying/Pasting with new levels is lame.

Then again maybe if I was rich, I'd be happy.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I recycle my games so I rarely pay full price...I'm by no means rich lol

If u like 3rd person action adventure sandbox I'd recommend it...I hadn't bought a game since last winter ... now I've bought 3 in 2 months lol

I should be set up until march when uc4 comes out

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Fallout 4 went gold this weekend...is anyone gonna get it?

I'm on the fence cuz I suck at shooters and I couldn't get into fallout 3...I gave up after trying to make my way to the radio station like 10 times and dying every time...but now that I'm a skyrim veteran I think I might be able to handle it a bit better

Plus I have like 4 games to play atm

Dragonage inquisition
Nhl 16
Uncharted collection
Assassin's creed syndicate

johndivney wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Fallout 4 went gold this weekend...is anyone gonna get it?

I'm on the fence cuz I suck at shooters and I couldn't get into fallout 3...I gave up after trying to make my way to the radio station like 10 times and dying every time...but now that I'm a skyrim veteran I think I might be able to handle it a bit better

Plus I have like 4 games to play atm

Dragonage inquisition
Nhl 16
Uncharted collection
Assassin's creed syndicate

Exact same experience here re fallout 3/skyrim.
Ideally I'd like to avoid the holiday games but I just know I'll end up buying fallout & Star Wars!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Trying to run Gran Turismo 6 on my PS3. Prompts me to update, after which it just hangs.

Anyone had a similar problem?

Board footer