You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Neemo wrote:

Wow...blood born Plat is impressive...that and darksouls aren't my thing tho I usually help navigate my friend thru those games...way too hard for me...I would likely get really angry frustrated

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Activated my division agent last night...got all the way to lvl 4

AtariLegend wrote:

Neemo did you get the Dragon Age Inquistion DLCs? Where they any good/lengthy?

I still need to get around to the DLCs at some point

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Neemo did you get the Dragon Age Inquistion DLCs? Where they any good/lengthy?

I still need to get around to the DLCs at some point

Not yet...I still have dragonage tho...so eventually I might get back to it and get the dlc while I'm at it...was thinking of trying a new character class and using a different party next time thru ... maybe a female elf warrior and use Sara, Solas and Iron Bull ... and I'll romance Sara

Besides if I complete the game on nightmare I will get the plat 16

All seriousness tho...after 100 or so hours I wasn't up for the dlc packs so I decided to cool down a bit

Traded AC Syndicate for Starwars Battlefront yesterday as well ... and this after I swore off EA Games for good lol ... but I know people with BF and division so what the heck will switch up the gta online monotony from time to time

johndivney wrote:

Tried to romance Sara.
Failed.
Just like irl.
I left it too late.
Just like irl.

She was an annoying bitch anyway..
Just like..

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Still not done bloodborne sad

You doing dark souls 3, Rex?

Oh fuck yeah I'm looking forward to it.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I'm loving division ... Im only lvl 6 ... but the gunplay and crafting are fairly addictive

My one freind found a carbine marksman rifle and I've been pumpin mods into my M4

Sniper cover and ground assault works pretty good

Shotgun very effective close range

And trying to bull rush is not a good idea in this game lol I keep trying it tho from time to time  for some reason

Last night ... one enemy left figure I'd run up and blow his face off with my double barrel shotgun...yea I died lol

Anyway I've opened up my medic and security wings so far

AtariLegend wrote:

Anyone here in the UK got Playstation Now? The subscription service to play old games, is it any good?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Didn't look worth it to me...u can buy used games for price of a week rental in most cases

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I'm loving division ... Im only lvl 6 ... but the gunplay and crafting are fairly addictive

My one freind found a carbine marksman rifle and I've been pumpin mods into my M4

Sniper cover and ground assault works pretty good

Shotgun very effective close range

And trying to bull rush is not a good idea in this game lol I keep trying it tho from time to time  for some reason

Last night ... one enemy left figure I'd run up and blow his face off with my double barrel shotgun...yea I died lol

Anyway I've opened up my medic and security wings so far

Sweet dude. I'm almost a 29. And a 24 in the darkzone. I really like the game. Use the seeker mine a lot. I use to bull rush too, still do at times. Just a habit from other games. When you level up a bit more I'll jump on with you. Seems this game ups the enemies level and amount of guys when you play with higher levels so it can be frustrating to lower levels. I went through it with my brother lol.

Board footer