You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Rex wrote:

I just got the Division too. Got up to level 8 I believe, but the new Fallout DLC just came out so it's gonna be on the backburner for a lil bit.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Yea my  ro knows a guy at lvl 30...he logged on with us today and everything scaled to level 25...that sucked lol

Anyone got the season pass for the division? Think it's gonna be worth it? Haven't been overly impressed with any DLC stuff since AC Freedom Cry....even that was kinda meh

The skyrim dlc I felt was a but uninspired as well...so I decided not to bother with anamatron for fallout

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Just reached level 30 tonight. Didn't get the season pass. Witcher 3 dlc was great and there's a new one coming that looks sick. Only game worth it to me.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Yea my  ro knows a guy at lvl 30...he logged on with us today and everything scaled to level 25...that sucked lol

Anyone got the season pass for the division? Think it's gonna be worth it? Haven't been overly impressed with any DLC stuff since AC Freedom Cry....even that was kinda meh

The skyrim dlc I felt was a but uninspired as well...so I decided not to bother with anamatron for fallout

It adds the robot workbench, which lets you customize all your robot companions and even make new ones. It's pretty great! The story is only a few quests long. The Mechanist is a pretty cool character.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Cool glad u like it rex

In division I am nearing level 9...just unlocked the tech wing 2nite..the turret thing is fun

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Hit lvl 11 last night...had a dark zone mission unlock...should I go for it? I have some keys...people on my team are between lvl 8 and 12. Any tips for a dark zone incursion?

My base if operations is 60% medical wing, 20% tech and 50% security

I need to get that support station unlocked. ..it's pretty handy

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I would go into the DZ as soon as possible. Much better loot. Just avoid rouge agents if your weapons aren't decent. You will be grouped with like level players and the CPU guys will probably be a tad harder than you are use too. I didn't start the DZ til I was close to level 20. So now I'm only a level 36 in the DZ. You wanna level up ASAP so you can buy the goods from the DZ venders. At level 50 they sell gold item blueprints for cheap.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Turtle beach? Do they live up to the hype?

johndivney wrote:

You pick up a headset Neemo? If so, what you make of it? I'm sill hangin in with the little mic packaged with the ps4 & don't really do headsets as I really prefer in-ear headphones but it's definitely something I've been thinking about for a few years now, just never done anything about it..

This Ps4 "Neo"/Ps4k is a bit of a slap in the balls. I'd be more into PSVR than I would be the idea of updating my console.
I did go thru a fat PS3 & then got a slim last gen, but I don't really have the desire to make that change again just now. I don't even have a 4K tv so I don't really care, it's just whether it'll have an impact on my setup atm & I'm sure some stage down the line it will..
Although saying that there are an increasing number of games released with performance issues, major frame rate problems - games on the Unity engine in particular seem to really struggle on the Ps4 as it is..

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I went big and picked up the turtlebeach elite 800 ... it's pretty awesome ... tho its pricy

Sounds great, is comfy and seems to be well built...also can pair simultaneously with the ps4 and another bluetooth device...was kind of a pain to set up ... but once it is setup it kicks ass

Doesn't mean much...but for spending lots of $$$ on a headset turtle beach mails u a free tshirt and 2 sets of ear plates with pictures on them ... I ordered a Darth Vader set and a blueprint set

I'm not getting a ps4k atm ... hell my tv is 1080p but is only 60hz ... but no need for it currently ... I don't plan on getting ps4 vr either

I finished gta v single on ps4 last night...gonna go for the plat as I'm not too far away after my plauthru...but there are a couple trophies that require quite a bit of grinding so it'll be a long term project when there is a break between game releases

The division is amazing  .love it can't get enough ... I only play it MP tho

UC4 is out in 3 wks ... I have it on preorder

And looks like read dead 2 is gonna be out this year as well...im hoping for a rdr online similar to gta...wouldvbe fucking sweet ... robbing trains, raiding an army oupost for a gattling gun or sterling horses from a rancher could be wild west heist ideas lol

Board footer