You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

BLS-Pride wrote:

Sorry neemo. Couldn't join you today. Was in the absolute craziest sever.  Went man hunt with 3 guys I play with and held up on top of that gas station and killed off everyone.  It was nuts. Had to be a full server. Then everyone was rouge and it was a slaughter all around. Got 13 Rouge kills to get 20. Platinumed the game now.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Congrats on the plat!

I need 2 trophies still

-extract at all 8 extraction points
-kill 20 rogues  (I have 1 so far)

Yesterday I was trying the incursion our 4th rage quit and saw u were online...it's cool u were busy tho...figured u would be...let me know when ur available for a falcon lost run...I managed to reach 4th wave but that's it

I'm currently at 182GS ... need to start investing in gear sets...I have 191 sentry knees (challenging russian consolate) and 191 striker gloves (dark zone)...

also need a vest with 2 or 3 mod slots to unlock all my weapon talents ... my primary dps is +/- 130k (SMG) and secondary dps is 120k (AR)

Anyway I figure if I can get a couple gear set perks and all my weapon perks then things should go a bit smoother...I need like a 150 more electronics to do it...but grinding for mats and crafting is tedious at best

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

I use 3 striker pieces and 2 sentry. 218 dps 83k health and only 13k skill.  Weapon talents try and have brutal and or deadly. Two of the best talents.

Yeah. Maybe over this weekend I might have some time to try it with you. Just gotta stay in the pit area and use survival link when you have to plant the bomb. Usually works best if one guy runs the bomb.

My connection has been shifty when I join groups lately.  That's why I joined and left you the other night. You experience anything like that? Lots of glitching.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Yea sometimes...grabbed a 2nd striker piece last night. ...the armor dmg makes a huge difference

Made it to rnd 10 of incursion then we failed and i got kicked

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

We got to wave 14 on challenging and then all died by shotgunners spawning next to us. So annoying.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Did the incursion twice on hard ... gs 189

Running w 2 tactician and 2 striker...saving up pc for a gearset  mask

And trying to craft a decent vector

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Did the incursion twice on hard ... gs 189

Running w 2 tactician and 2 striker...saving up pc for a gearset  mask

And trying to craft a decent vector

Nice man.  I just crossed to the 200m got a pair of 214 striker gloves from a dz supply drop today.

I use the vector.  I rolled a brutal and deadly one my 2nd time. So I've been using that for a while. Trying to get to level 75 in the dz so I can but the first wave 204 vector. I'm at 68 now, got til Friday before the rest.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Nice Yesterday was eventful for me too

Hit dz 40 (85k dz credits)
Finally Rolled a vector w brutal
Bought a green mask (2 tactician & 3 striker now ... or I can drop gs and have 3 tact & 2 striker)
Upped my gs to 192

Guy I was with last night picked up the 1st wave

I was at an extraction zone and an agent showed up and tried to go rogue and kill me...didn't work out well for him

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Nice man. We did the challenging. Got a piece of 240 sentry gear. It was pretty tough. Up to 204 now. My brother had done it like 6 times.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

U available to run the incursion on hard this week? Or to do a dark zone run?

Board footer