You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

AtariLegend wrote:

PC or PS4?

You're better off not giving Blizz any of your money johnny. If it's PC add me on Battletag, so I can beat you at Hearthstone.

...And Neemo Witcher 3 was arguably a modern classic by today's RPG standards. Pretty great. It was nice to know game developers still made RPGs like that without going half-way.

johndivney wrote:

Nah not part of pc masterace unfortunately

Played a couple of hours of Overwatch yesterday & really enjoyed it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

So I picked up the game of the year / Complete Edition today....what difficulty do u guys recommend for a witcher noob? I was thinking the blood and broken bones (hard?) Difficulty

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:

So I picked up the game of the year / Complete Edition today....what difficulty do u guys recommend for a witcher noob? I was thinking the blood and broken bones (hard?) Difficulty

I started on that when I first got the game. Had to lower it one level like 2 times. This was my first Witcher and first real rpg really. Playing a new game plus on death March now and it's almost cake.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I'm enjoying witcher so far...but it's massive...almost daunting in scope

I've pretty much cleared white orchard and just started the next area after meeting the king...I'm lvl 4

Also been playing pokemon go pretty regularly...I'm lvl 22 but the grind is really starting to kick in...I have a flareon and a snorlax each just over 1200cp and I've captured 78 different pokemon

AtariLegend wrote:

I got all 146 within 4 days...

Hidden Text:

GPS spoofing (Central London/Santa Monica Pier (where almost everything spawns)/Tokyo and Sydney (to get a Kangaskhan). This was just after it came out. Yes, I ended up banned eventually a month later sad.

Game really sucked depending on where you lived. Alot of stuff that doesn't spawn in me and johnny's country of origin.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I've been doing it without the gps cheats

It's hard tho cuz aside from maybe 5 more pokemon silhouettes I haven't seen anymore...to get them all I'll likely have to cheat...tho I may just give up cuz the amount of xp needed to level up now is crazy

johndivney wrote:

Looked for this thread in the sunset strip..

RDR2 confirmed plus online. Heists!

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

NICE!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Civilization 6 coming out in a few days. First game I have really anticipated since...Civ 5. 16

Board footer