You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Neemo wrote:

Im pretty far behind on ps4 games too

I need to check out (in no particular order)

Batman
Horizon dawn zero
Uncharted lost legacy
Assassins creed
Watchdogs 2
Shadows of mordor 2
Witcher 3
Tombraider 2
Last guardian
Dishonored 1 & 2

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Oh, I forgot about Batman. I haven't played anything after Arkham City.

Is the new Xbox one (or PS4) version of GTA V worth buying if I already have the 360 version?

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

GTA V on PS4 is the same game with a graphical / performance bump and FPV. Your judgment there.

I'm going to pick it up when I get a PS4 because I'm as hardcore about GTA as I am GNR although that too is fading.

I haven't played Arkham Knight either. The reviews turned my off but I loved AA, AC, and to a lesser extent AO.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Gta v on ps4 has way more online content than the last gen versions

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I've literally never played GTAO and only played online on GTA IV a handful of times due to bizarro internet issues.

I know that's the cat's meow at the moment and I fully admit the DLC like Cunning Stunts and Transform Races look pretty cool.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I swore off Nintendo after the Wii but the Switch is very tempting with Zelda and Odyssey.

I'm gonna pick up a PS4 Pro next year before RDR2 comes out.

Yeah I was the same man. Wii and Wii U really disappointed me. Switch is killing it though. Some great indie titles on it too if you like retro games.

it was an embarrassing time to be a nintendo fan during the wii and wii u days. almost as bad as being a guns n' roses fan at the time!

by then, i had completely converted over to sony. right now, i have a ps2, ps3 and ps4 hooked up to various tvs throughout the house... crazy to think i grew up on game boys, super nintendo, 64 and gamecube.

haven't got a switch yet, but soon is the word. made a promise to myself to beat the witcher 3 before i get one.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Are you guys talking about the teltale Batman game or Arkham Knight?

I loved them both but then i'm a batman nerd lol

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I really feel I should go with Batman Origins, but I have trepidations about it.

Mr. Freeze and Solomon Grundy were assholes in AC. I finished Dark Souls 3 two nights ago and I'm not sure I want to jump into something that brutal this soon.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Are you guys talking about the teltale Batman game or Arkham Knight?

I loved them both but then i'm a batman nerd lol

Arkham knight...tho i love the tell tale walking dead and game of thrones so maybe i should check out the batman one too

johndivney wrote:

Haven’t been playing much myself. Interested in upcoming Monster Hunter. Need a switch tho, I miss Nintendo.

Board footer