You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Re: P.R.L. leak

Izzyjim wrote:

I don’t know, it’s too generic.. listen to the (programming?) drums - after working with two beasts (and having them re-record tracks again and again) who would settle for those drums?

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Izzyjim wrote:

I don’t know, it’s too generic.. listen to the (programming?) drums - after working with two beasts (and having them re-record tracks again and again) who would settle for those drums?

My thinking as well, sounds like a cheap analogue keyboard, and mostly two keys played throughout

sp1at

sp1at wrote:

MSL, you're logged in, is this fake?

AtariLegend wrote:

If this turns out to be fake,

Hidden Text:

BLS Pride

has agreed to take the fall for me posting this thread.

Personally I find it really odd and out off place. Fitting this and Thyme together. It might just be a background layering, but why include this on the rough mix discs on it's own among-st the other tracks.

Worse yet, if it's real. We're never going to get an answer to this one, short of a different set of leaks.

sp1at

sp1at wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

If this turns out to be fake,

Hidden Text:

BLS Pride

has agreed to take the fall for me posting this thread.

Personally I find it really odd and out off place. Fitting this and Thyme together. It might just be a background layering, but why include this on the rough mix discs on it's own among-st the other tracks.

Worse yet, if it's real. We're never going to get an answer to this one, short of a different set of leaks.

There's no fall to be had smile

The band have never responded to the leaks, The track might be real, we might be getting played to drum up interest, RM2 might be the one that the band do not want leaked. The landscape has changed, anything is possible

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I swear I hear the beat to Closer in this.

sp1at

sp1at wrote:

The tracks on the leaks were titled track 1, track 2 etc.. Someone has retitled it, but also got the year in the description wrong

Also adds doubt

PotatoSalad
 Rep: 0 

PotatoSalad wrote:

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Vale wrote:

pretty sure it's fake, it has a very different and dull vibe in contrast to the other experimental stuff

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I’m not buying it.

Board footer