You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Drinkin’ with Wasted

Neemo wrote:

I drink...my poison is red wine or vodka these days

The odd day I'll have a few beers

But my heavy drink days are well behind me

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

True I’m not drinking heavily. I’m not that awesome.

I’ve been through the wine and gin and I’m back on the beer. Wheat beer. 3 or 4 cans watching football then try not to drink for a week. Red wine is good but it sets me on fire and hangovers are bad. Beer is easy street. If I stick on beer I’m fine but once whisky in the mix itsa a problem.

Sometimes I drink a random beer on the street but this is a huge cut back from 4 beers, wine and gin every night. I’m basically sober.

It’s Sunday so I’ll probably drink a box of wine watching sports.

wasted

wasted wrote:
James wrote:

Never went to AA or NA. I'm not that crazy. Meet the wrong (right) person and you'll relapse during a coffee break.... especially if it's a woman.

I did get on Suboxone years ago. I relapsed during my cancer scare in 2016. Now I juggle both Suboxone and Oxy.

I'll be an addict til I run out of road.

How does that work? I thought sub stopped oxy working. I don’t think I would have survived the 00s in the opioid era. Alcohol is more of a slow death.

Sky Dog wrote:

Rick Dalton says my booze doesn’t need a buddy!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I started Chanix a month ago to give up 20 years of pack a day smoking.  I don't think I'll ever kick this addiction.

wasted

wasted wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I started Chanix a month ago to give up 20 years of pack a day smoking.  I don't think I'll ever kick this addiction.

When I quit is when I got addicted to cheeseburgers and soda. Those first two weeks I was highly irritable! I would get 24 cans of beer ready for when you quit because you will need to take the edge off.

wasted

wasted wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Rick Dalton says my booze doesn’t need a buddy!

What was Rick drinking there? Frozen Margeritas? He goes out with a pitcher to tell the Manson family to get off his road.

Sky Dog wrote:

Fuckin’ Hippies! axl92

wasted

wasted wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Fuckin’ Hippies! axl92

The Manson family were SJWs and then Rick and Cliff were Republicans/Alt right and Polanki and Tate are Dems.

Tarantino should do a movie about drinking in Space next.

wasted

wasted wrote:

Heineken x 4 and Asahi x 4.

Immortality.

Board footer