You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tortilla_Man
 Rep: 0 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

Tortilla_Man wrote:
PotatoSalad wrote:

And I'm being absolutely serious when I say this, I wish they'd release Rock The Rock for download.  I'm tired of having to keep going to Youtube to hear it.

You ever think of just downloading the song off YouTube.
Go here ...
https://ytmp3.cc/en9/

Will new music be released in 2020?

Yes, Q1 26%
Yes, Q2 7%
Yes, Q3 2%
Yes, Q4 12%
No 52%
Total votes: 42
wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

wasted wrote:

Who played guitar on Rock the Rock?

jimmythegent
 Rep: 29 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

jimmythegent wrote:
wasted wrote:

Who played guitar on Rock the Rock?

Wasn’t Paul Huge was it ?

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

wasted wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:
wasted wrote:

Who played guitar on Rock the Rock?

Wasn’t Paul Huge was it ?

He re-recorded Slash’s riffs and solos then started breakdancing with Bugs Bunny.

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

misterID wrote:
wasted wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Real question is can they even beat TWAT? axl 21

Well can this line up make an album better than CD? It’s a challenge songwriting wise. Slash and Duff bring the GNR sound back but can they top UYI or will it just sound old. I think them working on CD era stuff is a great idea. Slash reworking Better showed that. Even UYI had detractors luckily Axl forced them to do Nov Rain and Estranged.

The reworked Better has me REALLY interested in a new Hard School. Even Zodiac.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 2 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

The reworked Better is an atrocity. Makes it sound like some lame mainstream rock radio single.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

wasted wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

The reworked Better is an atrocity. Makes it sound like some lame mainstream rock radio single.

I hate Slash as much as the next tasteful guy but he has that midus touch of making mainstream popular sounds. People have been beating off over his solo output. Sound wise yes, but songwriting not really there in my undefeated opinion.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

wasted wrote:
misterID wrote:
wasted wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Real question is can they even beat TWAT? axl 21

Well can this line up make an album better than CD? It’s a challenge songwriting wise. Slash and Duff bring the GNR sound back but can they top UYI or will it just sound old. I think them working on CD era stuff is a great idea. Slash reworking Better showed that. Even UYI had detractors luckily Axl forced them to do Nov Rain and Estranged.

The reworked Better has me REALLY interested in a new Hard School. Even Zodiac.

Slash makes Izzy songs (possibly Axl songs) go No 1. What are we doing here? Do we want to make money and fuck models or go live in some slum in Ohio. Not hating on Ohio. If that’s a place I didn’t misspell.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

wasted wrote:
wasted wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:
wasted wrote:

Who played guitar on Rock the Rock?

Wasn’t Paul Huge was it ?

He re-recorded Slash’s riffs and solos then started breakdancing with Bugs Bunny.

No likes? This website has integrity.

Re: Will new music be released in 2020?

Sky Dog wrote:

I thought it was clever! 5

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB