You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: Hella Mega Tour - Green Day / Fall Out Boy / Weezer

RaZor wrote:

Anyone planning to go to this?  I haven't gotten my tickets yet, I'm debating either going to the show in Queens or the one in Philly.  If anyone is planning to go to one of those, and would like to get together & pre-game / tail gate, drop me a PM.

HellaMega-MAIN.jpg?format=1000w

https://hellamegatour.com/#dates

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I'd consider it. Never saw Green Day tho Id bet they do put on a solid show  Saw Weezer w/Foo Fighters back around 06-07. Both were great live.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

I saw Weezer back in 2002, w/ Dashboard Confessional & Sparta.   I'm looking foward to seeing them again, but much more excited about Green Day and Fall Out Boy here, haven't seen either of them live yet.  I've been a Green Day fan for a long time, but have been getting into FOB alot lately too.  They've had some good song here and there, but I became a big fan when they put out american beauty/american psycho, killer fucking album. FOB just put out a greatest hits v2 album too, so we should be getting a greatest hits setlist from them.  Very excited.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Mexican Fender rocks. Fall Out Boy have that song with Elton that’s pretty good, Save Rock N Roll. I’ve always liked Holiday by Green Day.

Board footer