You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Covid 19

PaSnow wrote:

Buzzsaw, explain Italy. Why did they not see an increase in deaths until Feb/March?  Was the US Media in on that hoax?  Why did the UK shutdown also in March? Was that the US Media?  Boris Johnson goes to ICU in April?  Why did Tom Hanks obtain 'the flu' in the summertime in Australia??

Mitch, forget all those years of Med School for Dr Fauci, and all his years of experience studying the AIDS epidemic & leading research and pandemic teams, I heard from a guy on a Guns N Roses message board that his wife was sick in November so it has to be true that CoVid was around since then.  Even tho he hasn't looked thru a microscope since he was eight. 16 17

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

This forum needs an Alex Jones filter. It's outta control.  #witchhunt #fakenews #conspiracy #MAGA #Mississippiisfullofstupidpeople

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

This forum needs an Alex Jones filter. It's outta control.  #witchhunt #fakenews #conspiracy #MAGA #Mississippiisfullofstupidpeople

You’ve said Melania has a stand in. You’ve said Trump colluded with Russia. You just posted that Trump is pushing the malaria drug because a hedge fund manager over part of his assets has invested some money in a drug manufacturer that makes said drug among many others. You’ve predicted Trump was going to be hauled out in hand cuffs in the next week for the past 3.5 years. Self awareness dude.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

That wasnt her.
He did. Facts. What do u think Roger Stone is in Federal Prison for?
Its also part owned by a heavy GOP donor. Pro quid pro is Trumps thing.
I never said handcuffs. I did say the economy would crash and watching the news tonight, unemployment filings & bread lines are at record highs. So theres that.

Also, abc is now reporting trump dismissed intelligence reports going back to November. This is what we get for having a loser president who doesnt trust the intelligence community & fires people like Comey. Trumps an idiot, plain & simple.

Randall Flagg

I'm not going to turn this in to the US thread as your want to;  I love you man, but you're the definition of the low information voter.  You really don't have a clue how misguided and misinformed you are.  Hope you and yours are doing well.

Randall Flagg

It’s looking like 60k Americans will die from COVID. Less than the 61k who died of the flu, and less than the 67k who overdosed in 2018. I fully support the lockdown measures, but this needs to end soon. We can’t take a wrecking ball to the world economy to try to prevent the death amount of people who OD each year. Are you willing to live like this each flu season?  If not, you understand the point.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Buzzsaw, explain Italy. Why did they not see an increase in deaths until Feb/March?  Was the US Media in on that hoax?  Why did the UK shutdown also in March? Was that the US Media?  Boris Johnson goes to ICU in April?  Why did Tom Hanks obtain 'the flu' in the summertime in Australia??

You have to disconnect this from your twisted political thoughts.  Not everything is black and white.  I never have said it wasn't real; nor have I said to ignore it.  I said what we're doing isn't worth the price being paid...and so far nothing has happened that makes that any less true.  It should have been handled better by protecting the at risk instead of quarantining everyone; given that in ITALY (since you brought it up) 40/60 that had been quarantined and never showed any symptoms tested positive, it basically confirms what I've been saying.  Protect the at risk, let the rest develop herd immunity.  I didn't come up with that; scientists and doctors did. 

You're such a tool that you think everything is all or nothing and there's nothing in-between.  It's why nobody can talk to you or mitch in the political thread anymore and it's why you guys are now talking to yourselves there for the most part.  You don't have the ability to understand anything other than what you've been led to believe.  It's sad.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It’s looking like 60k Americans will die from COVID. Less than the 61k who died of the flu, and less than the 67k who overdosed in 2018. I fully support the lockdown measures, but this needs to end soon. We can’t take a wrecking ball to the world economy to try to prevent the death amount of people who OD each year. Are you willing to live like this each flu season?  If not, you understand the point.

It's 60k because people are social distancing. You can't take preventive measures, cut down the rates of death and infection, then say, "look, see how low the numbers are? This lockdown is nonsense!" I know you're not saying that, but many others are.

The economy will come back. We'll start going back to normal soon. But we don't need to blow up everything we did because we're getting restless. A lot of businesses would not have survived without these measures because people stopped going out anyway. Businesses cut their losses and were shutting down anyway. Now they have a way to come back.I

There are already lawsuits over infections, I can't imagine what that would be like had we not implemented these measures or if they cut them too soon.

Randall Flagg

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/cor … 13435b574e

CDC is now telling “essential workers” to return to work unless they’re showing symptoms, regardless of exposure. This is the start.

Don’t go to work if you’re sick. It shouldn’t take a pandemic to get that behavior. This should be the standard soon for all employees, and still practice social distancing as practical.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It's 60k because people are social distancing. You can't take preventive measures, cut down the rates of death and infection, then say, "look, see how low the numbers are? This lockdown is nonsense!" I know you're not saying that, but many others are.

The economy will come back. We'll start going back to normal soon. But we don't need to blow up everything we did because we're getting restless. A lot of businesses would not have survived without these measures because people stopped going out anyway. Businesses cut their losses and were shutting down anyway. Now they have a way to come back.I

There are already lawsuits over infections, I can't imagine what that would be like had we not implemented these measures or if they cut them too soon.

You don't know why it's coming down.  Nobody does.  Anyone claiming otherwise is full of shit.

Board footer