You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Covid 19

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Wtf are you talking about? You're been opposed to the shut down from the get go...you've been unsupportive of what's going on since the get go. How dare you say we're doing a great job now.

This is why people call you stupid.  You cannot read.  This is just blatantly false and shows why everyone shouldn't engage with you.  You're dishonest and make no effort to engage in dialogue with anyone.  You ignore what they post and inject unintelligible ramblings.  There's no way you've gone through life expressing your opinions and not been told what I just did.  Either you're a troll, or you surround yourself with people whom suffer mental retardation.

mitchejw wrote:

The country deserves this because they elected a man who

Jesus Fucking Christ.  The world is in the shitter, and this stupid fucker is telling us we deserve it.  First racial slurs, now he's celebrating the collapse of the global economy and god knows what harms to global populations.  Anyone else going to call him out on this, or is this type of behavior acceptable.

I certainly make no effort to engage with you.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Here's one example where you mock the current strategy...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/us/socia … index.html

CNN says enforcing the lockdown is racist.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/cor … 86069eb5f5

CNN says black and Hispanic populations are significantly more represented in infections relative to population.

Can you connect the dots?

Here's you suggesting the media lies and also support for ending the current strategy.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-yahoo-ne … 52222.html

I find this fascinating.  Over half the country feels we're opening up too soon.  But almost half the country says they won't get a vaccine if it ever comes out.  This is fear plain and simple, and it shouldn't be confused with intelligent thought.

Here's you undermining a poll and calling others idiots.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Here are the real numbers (and by real I mean the numbers where they still assume without a test that someone had COVID) from the state of PA.  Now tell me why me, a 38 year old male in good health, needs to be terrified indefinitely that this disease will take me out? 

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5ED7ACD5

Here is more undermining and criticism of the current strategy..hmmm...how could we do a good job and also follow a poor strategy...hmmm...is RF being duplicitous?

You have no point...you're the troll....other than Buzz, you pick fights with everyone here.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Wtf are you talking about? You're been opposed to the shut down from the get go...you've been unsupportive of what's going on since the get go. How dare you say we're doing a great job now.

This is why people call you stupid.  You cannot read.  This is just blatantly false and shows why everyone shouldn't engage with you.  You're dishonest and make no effort to engage in dialogue with anyone.  You ignore what they post and inject unintelligible ramblings.  There's no way you've gone through life expressing your opinions and not been told what I just did.  Either you're a troll, or you surround yourself with people whom suffer mental retardation.

mitchejw wrote:

Jesus Fucking Christ.  The world is in the shitter, and this stupid fucker is telling us we deserve it.  First racial slurs, now he's celebrating the collapse of the global economy and god knows what harms to global populations.  Anyone else going to call him out on this, or is this type of behavior acceptable.

I've been calling him on it for years, but he and his buddies just give him a pass and think I'm the problem.  Sounds like you've graduated to buzz status.  Not sure if I should congratulate you or feel bad for you.

At this point (on this subject) it's just best to let him have his say while he can still say it.  More and more data keeps coming out and it's whittling down their defense.  Eventually they won't even be able to argue with it and they'll move on to a new topic.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

mitchejw wrote:

I've been calling him on it for years, but he and his buddies just give him a pass and think I'm the problem.  Sounds like you've graduated to buzz status.  Not sure if I should congratulate you or feel bad for you.

At this point (on this subject) it's just best to let him have his say while he can still say it.  More and more data keeps coming out and it's whittling down their defense.  Eventually they won't even be able to argue with it and they'll move on to a new topic.

What stance? I've taken no stance except listening to the likes of you two isn't worth my time...or quite frankly anyone's...

Now go post 17 articles that support your point view....see if i give a shit...i'll find 17 that don't support your view...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

You're obsessed with me bro.  Don't pretend you're not.  Own it.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

What stance? I've taken no stance except listening to the likes of you two isn't worth my time...or quite frankly anyone's...

Now go post 17 articles that support your point view....see if i give a shit...i'll find 17 that don't support your view...

BTW, if you haven't taken a stance, you've just admitted you're nothing but a troll.  Well done!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

BTW, if you haven't taken a stance, you've just admitted you're nothing but a troll.  Well done!

It woulda been nice to continue to share my trials and tribulations with navigating this as a business owner....the things I've had to endure...The choices I've had to make...

Instead this turned into the same old pissing match. I resent you for always turning this shit into some kinda damn pissing match.

Board footer