You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Ah more insults. Stay classy KAREN.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I've been in far too many situations with my hands on the hood of a police car in the alley of my own apartment because I was a rare white person. They assumed I was buying drugs all the time. They searched me without cause imho. Then when they didn't find anything they basically told me to gtfo of here.

In my neighborhood next to my apartment building.

This happens every day.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Ah more insults. Stay classy KAREN.

You go girl!  One of these times you might guess right and hurt my feelings...lol.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Early reports are coming in that the violent mob tried to assault someone defending their store in Kenosha last night, and took 3 bullets for it.

17 year old Kyle Rittenhouse taken in on murder charges.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/us/kenos … index.html

some business owner, huh?   Guy thought it was a paintball game.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I've been in far too many situations with my hands on the hood of a police car in the alley of my own apartment because I was a rare white person. They assumed I was buying drugs all the time. They searched me without cause imho. Then when they didn't find anything they basically told me to gtfo of here.

In my neighborhood next to my apartment building.

This happens every day.

Lol.  Victim mentality runs deep.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Early reports are coming in that the violent mob tried to assault someone defending their store in Kenosha last night, and took 3 bullets for it.

Did you see the video?  He was running away, was pushed down, and then the mob swarmed him.  He'll absolutely be let go.  You don't get to kick someone while they're down holding an AR-15.  He has a right to defend himself, a violent mob doesn't get to assault people because "reasons".  I'm sure you'll quickly ignore or forget the facts and outcome just as you showed us you had with Martin. 

Evidence just released that Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, supporting the original coroner's report he died of a heart attack.  That cop will be found not guilty as well, and the riots will commence.  Who needs facts when you have righteous indignation.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Did you see the video?  He was running away, was pushed down, and then the mob swarmed him.  He'll absolutely be let go.  You don't get to kick someone while they're down holding an AR-15.  He has a right to defend himself, a violent mob doesn't get to assault people because "reasons".  I'm sure you'll quickly ignore or forget the facts and outcome just as you showed us you had with Martin. 

Evidence just released that Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, supporting the original coroner's report he died of a heart attack.  That cop will be found not guilty as well, and the riots will commence.  Who needs facts when you have righteous indignation.

I saw this video, I'll search for others.  https://www.facebook.com/erecords/video … 9065045321

Attending a protest that you don't agree with, 20 minutes from where you live, with an AR-15.  Come on, guys searching for trouble. 17 year old playing paintball, quit defending him, he's a jerkoff.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

lol, yeah George Floyd died of Fetanoyl not someone kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes. Come on. That'd be the worst court case ever. Might as well plead guilty before going that route.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I saw this video, I'll search for others.  https://www.facebook.com/erecords/video … 9065045321

Attending a protest that you don't agree with, 20 minutes from where you live, with an AR-15.  Come on, guys searching for trouble. 17 year old playing paintball, quit defending him, he's a jerkoff.

If a mob charges me with bats, then someone jumps on top of me, hitting me with a skateboard, someone's getting smoked. End.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

lol, yeah George Floyd died of Fetanoyl not someone kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes. Come on. That'd be the worst court case ever. Might as well plead guilty before going that route.

Yea, I know you have your narrative, but the claim of a choke hold has never been proven.  Generally speaking, people in a carotid hold can't speak.  I know you want this to justify the violence, but what if the officer never applied a carotid hold?  What if you watched the videos and saw Floyd saying "I can't breathe" before officers put him in a restraint?  What if you saw Floyd actively resisting arrest and coming up with a million excuses why he shouldn't be arrested.  What if Floyd had COVID-19, methamphetamine, marijuana and lethal dose of fentanyl in his system?  There's a coroner's report stating as much and ample video evidence.

I agree, a carotid choke for 9 minutes is murder.  But I also know that after 7-10 seconds of a carotid choke, people pass out.  They don't moan for minutes.  I guess we'll have to wait for the jury and actual evidence to be provided, and not the claims of people who live 2k miles away from the scene. 

I'm glad your confident enough in your version of events that new evidence can't move you from your position.  It must feel good to know you're right without any consideration of why.

Board footer