You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

PaSnow wrote:

I think ABC had the first post-VP poll yesterday and showed Biden up like 12%. It's a postbump, but yeah was like 53-41. National poll tho. I agree tho trumps likely going to start spending money in TX etc. Hard to believe TX could be a race. Hopefully they can get moscow mitch outta there.

I dunno, if Covid gets much worse, which its hard to believe it won't, this things just going to become a wreck. Hard to see trump staying involved if mid-september its looking out of reach. Even then there's a month & a half left.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I think ABC had the first post-VP poll yesterday and showed Biden up like 12%. It's a postbump, but yeah was like 53-41. National poll tho. I agree tho trumps likely going to start spending money in TX etc. Hard to believe TX could be a race. Hopefully they can get moscow mitch outta there.

I dunno, if Covid gets much worse, which its hard to believe it won't, this things just going to become a wreck. Hard to see trump staying involved if mid-september its looking out of reach. Even then there's a month & a half left.

I take this as a reflection of just how but the Trump admin is and not necessarily how good Joe Biden is...

nothing Trump promised has come to fruition except his tax cut, which I don't honestly remember if that was part of his campaign. I know immigration and trade were big parts of his 2016 campaign and he has not followed through on any of that stuff. No wall, no repeal and replacement of Obamacare. Mexico isn't paying for anything...

He inflated the economy with massive deficit spending, artificially low interest rates and tax cuts for the wealthy.

He really seems to be flailing with 2.5 months to go.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Death rate of Co-vid 2-3% = no big deal
Voter fraud rate .00025% = HUGE DEAL

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

No one says that & the final numbers will be way lower due to 60-80% population immunity.

The wall is being built, the Dems helped fund it recently

Corporate money obviously disgusting but no inflating the bubble means the system crashes its coming but I’ll take the extra time. Hold onto yer butts

He’s ineffectual though I agree

Trump gonna win by a landslide

Only way he doesn’t is if he croaks

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

No one says that & the final numbers will be way lower due to 60-80% population immunity.

Corporate money obviously disgusting but no inflating the bubble means the system crashes its coming but I’ll take the extra time. Hold onto yer butts

I think if he wins by a landslide while simultaneously being deeply unpopular means the system is already broken.

Trump has stopped spending money in Michigan and Pennsylvania all but conceding them. Why wouldn't that concern you if you were in the Trump camp?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I think if he wins by a landslide while simultaneously being deeply unpopular means the system is already broken.

haha,

trump: losing by 12%
trumptard on GnRevo:  trumps gonna win!

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

haha,

I thought insults weren't allowed in the new thread?  If PaSnow is allowed to sneak this in among his many conspiracy theories, don't act surprised when others call them similar names for their lack of thoughtful and evidenced replies.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Fair point, although you gotta say that to say 'Trumps gonna win by a landslide' is pretty ridiculous. I get it, the polls were wrong in 2016 etc, but right now, Bidens like winning in states like NC & possibly TX is fading red, I mean, it's really really looking like a losing fight for the GOP & they gotta be thinking of torpedo'ing trump in September if things don't turn around soon. Look at downticket Senate & House seats, mcconnells gonna look to save his own ass if he begins losing polls. No way he does down with trump, he'll bail if & when he needs to.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Trump has stopped spending money in Michigan and Pennsylvania all but conceding them. Why wouldn't that concern you if you were in the Trump camp?

The system is broken but that's neither here nor there.

Biden is an anti-Trump vote. He was barely electable before the dwindling mental health let alone how that's gonna play out. Everyone dislikes Kamala Harris. You can look up the polls about her people here love so much. Or her Hillary Clinton tier policies.

I haven't seen evidence Trump conceded Michigan even if both sitting Governors there are Blue. People in Michigan are gonna only go Red the more they see of Biden/Harris. The black vote going to them? lol.

PaSnow wrote:

haha,

haha

I don't even like Trump haha

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Fair point, although you gotta say that to say 'Trumps gonna win by a landslide' is pretty ridiculous. I get it, the polls were wrong in 2016 etc, but right now, Bidens like winning in states like NC & possibly TX is fading red, I mean, it's really really looking like a losing fight for the GOP & they gotta be thinking of torpedo'ing trump in September if things don't turn around soon. Look at downticket Senate & House seats, mcconnells gonna look to save his own ass if he begins losing polls. No way he does down with trump, he'll bail if & when he needs to.

Polls were only wrong in one state...Wisconsin...all others fell within the margin of error.

Board footer