You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Current Events Thread

PaSnow wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

They’re reporting in the UK he has the most votes of any presidential candidate ever.

Although Trump has also picked up 3 million more votes than he did in 2016.

Wow thats hard to believe. Considering he likely also lost moderates and seemed to lose some women votes. Mustve got a total of like 5 or 6 mil new voters.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Why has nothing changed in North Carolina in days? What is going on there?

I believe the delay is that NC is waiting on ballots that are postmarked on November 3.  They have/will wait until November 12.  So it could be a while before we get a final vote talley.

They’re reporting in the UK he has the most votes of any presidential candidate ever

I believe every word of it. And, as much as I like Joe Biden, it's not because other people feel the same way. It's because, after a four-year trash reality show presidency, people are ready to see the villain get his comeuppance. If they drag him out kicking and screaming, expect all-time record TV ratings too.

Until Season 2, I mean.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mindsmack51883 wrote:

They’re reporting in the UK he has the most votes of any presidential candidate ever

I believe every word of it. And, as much as I like Joe Biden, it's not because other people feel the same way. It's because, after a four-year trash reality show presidency, people are ready to see the villain get his comeuppance. If they drag him out kicking and screaming, expect all-time record TV ratings too.

Until Season 2, I mean.

This, just as simple as this.

Nothing insane. Not all caps. Just normal.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1324461496856797185

If it's what you say, I love it.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

AtariLegend wrote:

Only 9k diff in Georgia, almost there for the dems.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

https://twitter.com/gelliottmorris/status/1324472459425402881?s=20

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Georgia about to go blue. That's curtains for Trump. Maybe he can incite a riot with his cheating spiel and end 2020 with a bang.

Board footer