You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 460 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

This is basically play by play of exactly what happened from the New York Times about that shooting in Wisconsin.

https://mobile.twitter.com/trbrtc/statu … 7923063809

The kid shouldn't have been there but there's no way he's getting convicted of murder charges.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 48 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Didn't know the details, but this is a good step by step. What a cluster fuck.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Re: Current Events Thread

Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Didn't know the details, but this is a good step by step. What a cluster fuck.

Thanks for acknowledging you hadn’t done sufficient research last night. I hope you’re willing to research and validate some of your other stances.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 48 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Hey Rocky, if you are here to start shit it's gonna end badly for you. It's obvious to anyone paying attention you are a bait account.

Now on to your ridiculous post. I never took a stance last night sweet cheeks. Try to keep up, there's a good lad.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Re: Current Events Thread

Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Hey Rocky, if you are here to start shit it's gonna end badly for you. It's obvious to anyone paying attention you are a bait account.

Now on to your ridiculous post. I never took a stance last night sweet cheeks. Try to keep up, there's a good lad.

If you can’t post constructively, please don’t post. You’re not very informed, and I’m not Buzz. Give me the negative karma. I’m appreciative you’re bored and want to express an opinion on US events. I hope you’ll continue to get informed rather than posting and defending those who don’t.

But there’s a real problem in this country of violent activists being portrayed as victims when they find out. Some people want to pretend these riots are peaceful while fires burn in the background. Others want to accuse a child defending himself from attempted murderer as murderers then self.

I want to identify the violence and those responsible. Name calling is a violation of the rules, so please knock it off. It hurts your argument you’re being baited when you’re the one injecting yourself into drama.

Back on topic, will the mayors or governors of these areas be held accountable?  DoJ just launched an investigation into states with high nursing home deaths due to COVID. I’m hoping the governors who ordered Covid patients into nursing homes are found guilty of civil rights violation. It’s time these people be held accountable for the real harm they’ve caused. Hopefully DOJ goes after the mayors of Chicago, Seattle and Portland soon.

misterID
 Rep: 460 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Didn't know the details, but this is a good step by step. What a cluster fuck.

I had no idea about the two other people with guns. And this was really just a kid. Just sad all the way around.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 48 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yeah very sad mate. 2 lives lost and the kids is probably ruined too.

mitchejw
 Rep: 115 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Hey Rocky, if you are here to start shit it's gonna end badly for you. It's obvious to anyone paying attention you are a bait account.

Now on to your ridiculous post. I never took a stance last night sweet cheeks. Try to keep up, there's a good lad.

If you can’t post constructively, please don’t post. You’re not very informed, and I’m not Buzz. Give me the negative karma. I’m appreciative you’re bored and want to express an opinion on US events. I hope you’ll continue to get informed rather than posting and defending those who don’t.

But there’s a real problem in this country of violent activists being portrayed as victims when they find out. Some people want to pretend these riots are peaceful while fires burn in the background. Others want to accuse a child defending himself from attempted murderer as murderers then self.

I want to identify the violence and those responsible. Name calling is a violation of the rules, so please knock it off. It hurts your argument you’re being baited when you’re the one injecting yourself into drama.

Back on topic, will the mayors or governors of these areas be held accountable?  DoJ just launched an investigation into states with high nursing home deaths due to COVID. I’m hoping the governors who ordered Covid patients into nursing homes are found guilty of civil rights violation. It’s time these people be held accountable for the real harm they’ve caused. Hopefully DOJ goes after the mayors of Chicago, Seattle and Portland soon.

How many times do you have to tell someone that disagrees with your interpretation that they are uninformed?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 48 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Just ignore it, its not worth it.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Re: Current Events Thread

Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Hey Rocky, if you are here to start shit it's gonna end badly for you. It's obvious to anyone paying attention you are a bait account.

Now on to your ridiculous post. I never took a stance last night sweet cheeks. Try to keep up, there's a good lad.

If you can’t post constructively, please don’t post. You’re not very informed, and I’m not Buzz. Give me the negative karma. I’m appreciative you’re bored and want to express an opinion on US events. I hope you’ll continue to get informed rather than posting and defending those who don’t.

But there’s a real problem in this country of violent activists being portrayed as victims when they find out. Some people want to pretend these riots are peaceful while fires burn in the background. Others want to accuse a child defending himself from attempted murderer as murderers then self.

I want to identify the violence and those responsible. Name calling is a violation of the rules, so please knock it off. It hurts your argument you’re being baited when you’re the one injecting yourself into drama.

Back on topic, will the mayors or governors of these areas be held accountable?  DoJ just launched an investigation into states with high nursing home deaths due to COVID. I’m hoping the governors who ordered Covid patients into nursing homes are found guilty of civil rights violation. It’s time these people be held accountable for the real harm they’ve caused. Hopefully DOJ goes after the mayors of Chicago, Seattle and Portland soon.

How many times do you have to tell someone that disagrees with your interpretation that they are uninformed?

Is that what you think I’m doing?  Interpretation isn’t the same as being wrong. You and I can interpret motive differently. Anything that is subjective. When someone says Kyle murdered someone and that the 2 men chasing him were chasing a murderer, that’s not an interpretation. That’s wrong. The law makes the definition of those terms clear.

You confuse my posts rejecting the claims put forward with actual evidence as a different interpretation. It’s not. It’s a dispute of fact.

Fact, Kyle shot a man in the head who was chasing him and threw a Molotov cocktail at him.

Fact, Kyle was then chased by at least 3 men. One kicked him and ran. One hit Kyle in the head with a skateboard, and was shot in the chest. And one pulled a handgun on Kyle and was shot in the arm. All 3 adults are reported to be convicted felons with multiple assault convictions.

I’ll agree with you all day long that Kyle was looking for trouble. But standing there armed isn’t a crime. Trying to kill someone is. Defending yourself against injury or death with lethal force is legal.

As always, I ask if I say something wrong, please tell me. But you can’t say a white supremacist murdered 2 people with no evidence, and ignore the video evidence that disproves it, and say it’s a matter of interpretation.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB