You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Current Events Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Her statement would be a whole lot better if she looked at the time line and realized the people that breached the Capitol were not the folks at his rally.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Rf is certainly no genius despite his claims, but he is also not stupid. He knows exactly what the difference is and that folks is simply more evidence of his dishonesty.

Lyin' Randy strikes again.

I wonder how it went?

Ring ring, ring ring, ring ring,
Buzz - hello
Rf - hi buzz its me
Buzz - oh hi hun, how ya been?
Rf - eh good, listen I'm gonna post on gnr today, but last time everyone disagreed with me and noone backed me up. Would you come on with me?
Buzz - of course man anything for you.
Rf - awe that's great. Listen come up with a good excuse because if we happen to turn up on the same day (same 10mins) it will be too obvious.
Buzz - don't worry I got this, I have an awesome excuse.....

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Her statement would be a whole lot better if she looked at the time line and realized the people that breached the Capitol were not the folks at his rally.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Catherine Herrage is a Trumper?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Rf is certainly no genius despite his claims, but he is also not stupid. He knows exactly what the difference is and that folks is simply more evidence of his dishonesty.

I wonder how it went?

Buzz - hello
Rf - hi buzz its me
Rf - eh good, listen I'm gonna post on gnr today, but last time everyone disagreed with me and noone backed me up. Would you come on with me?
Rf - awe that's great. Listen come up with a good excuse because if we happen to turn up on the same day (same 10mins) it will be too obvious.

LOL - you're so full of shit you stink.

I talked to SG before I came in and told him my purpose for logging in today.  I've never had any conversation with RF outside of laughing at you guys in these threads.

You're literally getting told how fucked up you are by people that haven't been in this thread and you still come at us like we're the problem.  What a bunch of fucking pussies.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

What's awesome about this is Irish is literally being Trump right now repeating the same bullshit over and over and his little pussy bitches just play along like he has a clue.

Ireland has their own political history that's pretty interesting.  Maybe you should do some homework on terrorism there before telling other countries how to handle their issues.  smile

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

I wonder how it went?

Buzz - hello
Rf - hi buzz its me

LOL - you're so full of shit you stink.

I talked to SG before I came in and told him my purpose for logging in today.  I've never had any conversation with RF outside of laughing at you guys in these threads.

You're literally getting told how fucked up you are by people that haven't been in this thread and you still come at us like we're the problem.  What a bunch of fucking pussies.

You want to show me where I was literally told how fucked up I am by people that haven't been in this thread? I mean I'm sure you can backup what you say.

Atleast you have a sense of humour and found my post funny. That was my intention.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What's awesome about this is Irish is literally being Trump right now repeating the same bullshit over and over and his little pussy bitches just play along like he has a clue.

Ireland has their own political history that's pretty interesting.  Maybe you should do some homework on terrorism there before telling other countries how to handle their issues.  smile

Oh no, now he is going after the land I happened to be born on. I'm so offended.

One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. You know, just like your founders.
You know the US is considered to be terrorists by many more people than the Irish. Not sure what it has to do with the topic at hand, but sure if you want to talk history create a thread and maybe study your own history before making comments that make you look foolish as it doesn't match your online persona.

Never stop being your charming self.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

OT, I drove for the first time ever a Porsche 911 Carrera... it was a 7 speed manual base model, non turbo etc. and it was a freaking blast!! What a fun car. Great driving experience!!

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You lucky git.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

SG, Not sure why you’re obsessed with the timeline. Rallies were planned all day, the main rally called the “wild rally” is in direct reference to a tweet from Trump in December.

Among the first people at the Capital was a group or orange-hatted Proud Boys.

You keep saying they wouldn’t have time to listen to Trump then walk to the Capital. They didn’t. They left as soon as he mentioned the Capital.

There also was ample time to plant the RNC bomb. We’ll find out who it was eventually, could have been someone affiliated with the far right or left.

Board footer