You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

His campaign manager Bill Stepien has it too.

Wow.

Beat me to it again. I think it’s pretty safe to say it’s going to go through most of the staff.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Bill Barr?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That whole Rose Garden fiasco was so irresponsible. The President of Notre Dame was there, he has it too now.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Bill Barr?

[/embed]

Wow, that's crazy. He fits a few of the factors, heavy & older. He's in very close contact with KAC.

MisterID, thats crazy they went indoors. BTW, if you check out that photo of them seated at the event, check out the guy 3rd row, far side, aisle seat.

He's a goner.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

It'll definitely be 5 or 6, plus other cabinet like mnuchin, kushner etc. This things fucked. I think it'll ultimately impact the SC vote, delaying it. There's oddities about it being virtual. Even the Senate Judiciary Committee has 1 member sick, if 2 get sick GOP doesn't have majority of the 22, and Dems can delay meeting.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Hmmm, why isn't he being treated by "Doctor" Atlas?!

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Yes, they all went inside afterward.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Presser update at 11am.

I think Barretts not a lock. I heard now 2 Judic Cmtte members are now ill. I heard they need to vote to allow virtual, and makeup is 12 R 10 D.  With 2 quarantined and unable to vote they dont have 11 vote majority. I cant say for sure, but i heard this on CBS when only 1 Cmtte senator was sick, but seems it now might be 2

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Seems the vp debate is still on. Kamala's gonna be a fuckin shark.

Board footer