You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Haters Gonna Hate
 Rep: 1 

Re: Will GNR release new music in 2021?

Yeah but I think the one with vocals will be the next single

Will Guns n’ Roses release new music in 2021?

Yes, Q1 0%
Yes, Q2 3%
Yes, Q3 20%
Yes, Q4 9%
No. I can’t do this shit anymore. 69%
Total votes: 35
FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

That would be a next level troll. Don’t think they are smart enough to troll that hard. Crash Diet or Bring it Back Home make more sense to me.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Given Shadow of Your Love was presented as new when it's thereleased B side on a CD single I own - I'd say these old songs are legitimately on the table as possibilities.

Crash Diet would be great cos Axl's vocal was killer, but then the song has been done a few times by other bands...mind you a Slash/Richard shred off on the ending guitar part would sure be interesting these days.

Eye on You is the most unlike old GNR but also a really catchy melody, I sort of hope it finds its way into a song one day.

State of Grace and Perhaps are bad ass too. Very good for songs that seem to have never been shelved for years. God knows what else of worth has been lying around in a vault somewhere but I'd say they could fairly easily construct a good record just from what we know and there's probably tons more.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

Shut down the forum.

Archive the threads.

Keep the Whispers section.

This band is over. Just move on fellas.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Shut down the forum.

Archive the threads.

Did something happen? Or rather did nothing happen?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Axl S wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

Shut down the forum.

Archive the threads.

Did something happen? Or rather did nothing happen?

It's gonna be an interesting 2-3 years here. With little to no tour this year, probably no releases and possibly no news, even in 1 years time this forum may begin to grow cobwebs. It's possible at the end of 2022 this is a ghosttown like the DJ Ashba/pre-NITL years.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I think the main reason I keep coming here isn’t necessarily expecting any announcement from the band, it’s hoping something leaks. I think we’re all suckers for that excitement.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Even the leak vault is probably now empty!

Sky Dog wrote:

Ok...for some horrible reason I am watching a Bad Company concert  on AXS TV, Guns literally could be closer to them than say where they should be in the Stones/U2 category

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Songs like State of Grace make me wonder what's in the vault.

I think it sounds great. But yet no one from the band has really mentioned it in years if at all I don't think.

It makes you wonder what else might be in a draw that they just don't think much off that would actually blow my mind.

Board footer