You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: GNR Should Do A Rolling Stones cover....

…oh. They stuck a screen up at the start of KOHD.

Seriously guys? I mean, nice gesture. But if there's one thing I thought we could fairly guarantee, it's that the members of Guns N' Roses could cobble together a fucking Rolling Stones cover on the night.

Like, really. Just slap that graphic up on the screen and belt out Jumpin' Jack Flash or something. You all know how to play it.

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Vale wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Seriously guys? I mean, nice gesture. But if there's one thing I thought we could fairly guarantee, it's that the members of Guns N' Roses could cobble together a fucking Rolling Stones cover on the night.

Like, really. Just slap that graphic up on the screen and belt out Jumpin' Jack Flash or something. You all know how to play it.

Up to 15 min these days? If they keep touring and continue like this they could reach 30 min of KOHD in a couple of years...

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Vale wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Up to 15 min these days? If they keep touring and continue like this they could reach 30 min of KOHD in a couple of years...

Dream the impossible dream, an entire 3 hour concert that's just KOHD.

This Fortus lesson always made me chuckle, where he's going, "The same chord progression… the whole way through. The whole ten minute version," with a sort of thousand-yard stare.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah that's way too long for that song. Jesus....

They keep it up, put it in the encore so everyone can start leaving once they've heard the first couple minutes.

Board footer