You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: SMKC new single out 22nd October

metallex78 wrote:

Killer performance!

MarkKlaus3
 Rep: 0 

MarkKlaus3 wrote:

i am late but sounds good

Buy Testogen

Best Wishes

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Duff rocked up to the Seattle gig:

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Duff is probably thinking “why does this band play Guns N Roses songs better than Guns N Roses…?” 10 16

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Meanwhile I'm thinking "can they not just get Todd to front the band full-time?"

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Meanwhile I'm thinking "can they not just get Todd to front the band full-time?"

I thought this since the first time I saw them live touring Apocalyptic Love. He steals the show (outside of Slash).

I sense that either Slash or the label or whatever thinks he needs an established vocalist to reach a broader audience and sell more tickets.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Ugh… no thanks. For some of the unpleasant registers that Myles sometimes hits vocally, Todd is all unpleasant vocal registers. I don’t like his voice at all.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Haven’t listened to the new album yet, but have taken a look at the setlist from the first couple gigs…some really noticeable omissions. No Halo from Apocalyptic Love and they play 5 songs from it. Only 2 from World on Fire and one of them is Withered Delilah. No Wicked Stone. No GnR songs if you care about that (except for Duff’s appearance in Seattle). No VR.

On the plus side you’re getting Nothing to Say from Slash and Speed Parade from Snakepit which are great live songs.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

New album has a few gems. Good shit

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Board footer