You are not logged in. Please register or login.

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 1 

Re: SOG single coming?

davegnfnr2k wrote:
Tortilla_Man wrote:

Rock in Rio was a disaster.

They need to release a fuckin single,
to try and get people interested again.

Another year or two of nothingness and the forums will be ghost towns.

Actually fuck the "singles" idea, and just release the album.
Clear the deck, maybe it will open the band up to New Music,
if Axl can still sing enough to record studio vocals.

So much time wasted,
They should have released Chin Dem II,
and New album by now

Crazy thing is almost as much time as passed between TSI and CD as CD to now.
How insane is it that its been 14 years (pun) since CD was released.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Are we getting an album soon? So far 4 known songs are showing in Spotify in a range of locations. State of Grace, Atlas Shrugged, The General and now Soul Monster. One can dare to dream I guess. I'm not sure 100 or so forum nerds are capable of influencing Spotify algorithms. Starting to think there is something brewing...I have the 2 New Zealand shows I'm attending in December - would take my excitement level to another level if there were a new album to digest or even on the launch pad...

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

jimmythegent wrote:

Are we getting an album soon? So far 4 known songs are showing in Spotify in a range of locations. State of Grace, Atlas Shrugged, The General and now Soul Monster. One can dare to dream I guess. I'm not sure 100 or so forum nerds are capable of influencing Spotify algorithms. Starting to think there is something brewing...I have the 2 New Zealand shows I'm attending in December - would take my excitement level to another level if there were a new album to digest or even on the launch pad...

That sounds more like an EP to me.

jimmythegent

jimmythegent wrote:

Well we already have 2 out. What are the chances we have no idea of the names of other songs and the 4 mentioned happen to be correct. Perhaps could be renamed etc … it’s possible there are 10 new songs in Spotify’s database ready to be released

jimmythegent

jimmythegent wrote:

So the UYI Super Deluxe tracklisting is now on Spotify/Apple music including a live version of YCBM available to hear now. Queue speculation new album will be UYI III 16

jimmythegent

jimmythegent wrote:

Interesting that all but November rain are listed as "2022 Remaster" where as November Rain is stated as "2022 Version".... Remixed, edited down? Or new additions etc? Suspect it will be a single ...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I would think Quick Song has a proper name now. Is Tonto showing up now too?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

I would think Quick Song has a proper name now. Is Tonto showing up now too?

Here in the UK I get related results for:

"Atlas Shrugged"
"state of grace"
"soul mon"
"the general"
"i wanna be your dog"

On "soul mon" I just get GN'R under artist. For the rest it specifically brings up Hard Skool, not just the track but the actual "album" that it sits on in Spotify's DB, and sometimes Absurd.

Haven't found any other titles or even trying different lyrics from Perhaps, that give any results yet.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

It would be so bizarre and in keeping with GN'R's schizophrenic release "strategy" to plop out an EP of all-new material at the exact same time they drop a remastered box set of one of their classic albums.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It would be strange, but it's the kind of strange thing they might do huh!

I really hope so, I want a new EP of these other songs badly, not that I wouldn't enjoy a UYI set, but nothing beats fresh GNR music.

Board footer