You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Wilco
 Rep: 1 

Re: UYI Box tracklist unveiled?

Wilco wrote:

I’m just gonna wait for the blu ray to be by itself

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Thanks, James!

I found a sweet deal on the Pink Floyd “Early Years” box set a year or so after it came out, around $225 or so through Amazon in the UK. Tons of stuff on that. That is the kind of effort I want to see from GNR.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I've said it many times...I don't think there is a vault, other than live recordings

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Wilco wrote:

I’m just gonna wait for the blu ray to be by itself

Same. With the best will in the world I'm not gonna drop hundreds of dollars for material I can stream on Apple Music, when the only thing that I'm interested in is the Blu-ray.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

You Could Be Mine live at the Ritz is debuting on YouTube in about 5 hours.

From the short little teaser they’ve got up now, this show looks absolutely amazing, and I think this will be the go to for definitive UYI era live footage. I can’t believe they chose Tokyo 1992 over this one!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

They chose Tokyo for the cash.

elevendayempire

Tasty. This is the sort of thing they should've been pushing out on their YouTube channel for, oh, the last 15 years or so.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Fucking killer. That should have been the video. They needed a better editor. And holy shit, they had this footage this long and did nothing with it.

Kikkoman80
 Rep: 2 

Kikkoman80 wrote:

However it is not one of the best YCBM sung by Axl .....

elevendayempire

It's kinda funny how they teased the song with the intro, and that's the jankiest part of the song, with Slash and Izzy completely uncoordinated.

Also, what's Axl singing during the "When you're breaking down my back…" bit? It sounds like the lyrics are switched around a bit.

Board footer