You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

Re: UYI Box tracklist unveiled?

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

https://www.qobuz.com/au-en/album/use-y … x6oeo9fzwc

This is the "super deluxe". Along with the You Could Be Mine live single getting ready to launch, it appears there is no new studio material to go along with this.

Sky Dog wrote:

Too funny…no alternate takes? Alternate mixes? No outtakes? Nothing!

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

No unreleased studio tracks?

What the actual f …

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

But wait is a search for Tonto on Spotify pulling up Guns N’ Roses?!?! Lmao

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Why is November Rain the only one that states (2022 version) instead of (2022 Remaster)?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The case is cool, a remastered album/live album is cool, but I’d like those early demos

Or UYI III

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wow. Talk about lazy.

They don't give a shit. You couldn't put less effort into putting this set together if you tried.

It's a joke. The least they could have done was a new mix. I've been listening to the new Floyd Animals mix on a loop. Hardcores would've been all over it like flies on shit.

I won't be buying it.

What a bummer. I had high hopes for a UYI set. As usual...it wound up being worst case scenario.

The new album cover is atrocious. Jesus Christ. Amateur hour in Malibu... again.

James

James wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Why is November Rain the only one that states (2022 version) instead of (2022 Remaster)?

I didn't even notice that.

It's probably just a mistake...and wishful thinking. tongue

It needs something like that.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I kind of like the cover. But this is what Slash said last year:

“It got delayed by the pandemic but it IS coming out, I think this summer. There’s a bunch of cool live stuff on it — a couple shows. The Ritz [in New York City] from the ’90s, like early ’90s, and a show that we did in Las Vegas back in 1989, I think it was. And it’s actually the show that I met my ex-wife at, so I was really hard-pressed to even do the fucking record.”

That looks to be it.

James

James wrote:

I bet they don't even have those early mixes of the records anymore...his snake probably slithered away with em 30 years ago.

I bet most or all video is gone too...or simply rotted in same spot it sat for decades.

It's just so underwhelming...and I'm getting tired of this approach any time they decide to do something.

Board footer