You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: UYI Box tracklist unveiled?

tejastech08 wrote:
James wrote:

Torrents and other download sites are garbage now.  Only the most popular movies or albums/songs will have a decent amount of seeders...and only briefly. Once something drops from the top of the list, the seeders vanish.

I'm impressed & surprised by the amount of Torrent activity on the new version of the Illusion albums.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This live shit is absolutely amazing. Brilliant actually.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, sounds amazing

Sky Dog wrote:

Listening to the KOHD from the ritz…Slash just tearing shit up

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Is there anything that stands out as a "must hear"

It’s nice to hear Bad Apples live from Rio, without the radio broadcasters voice over it, that’s been floating around as a bootleg for decades.

Wait, what? Is Rock In Rio 91 on the deluxe edition? I thought it was just Ritz & Vegas.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
otto wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

It’s nice to hear Bad Apples live from Rio, without the radio broadcasters voice over it, that’s been floating around as a bootleg for decades.

Wait, what? Is Rock In Rio 91 on the deluxe edition? I thought it was just Ritz & Vegas.

Yes there are bunch of other live tracks on the individual remastered discs. Some from UK some from Paris too

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Absolutely brilliant live version of Estranged from the Ritz.

Link31
 Rep: 1 

Link31 wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

It’s nice to hear Bad Apples live from Rio, without the radio broadcasters voice over it, that’s been floating around as a bootleg for decades. And also the Izzy sang songs are a must for me, even if he sounds pretty rough on them.

I’m still making my way through it all. It’s certainly a lot to digest.

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes there are bunch of other live tracks on the individual remastered discs. Some from UK some from Paris too

Interesting. How would I get those extra tracks? Are the available to download anywhere?

Sky Dog wrote:

My favorite run of tunes right now is DTJ into Civil War in Vegas. Slash just goes off.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Link31 wrote:

Interesting. How would I get those extra tracks? Are the available to download anywhere?

You have to download/add both Use Your Illusion Albums.  Those tracks aren't on the album with the Ritz/and the new Nov. Rain version.  I found them in itunes after I looked at the UYI albums.

Board footer