You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: UYI Box tracklist unveiled?

misterID wrote:

If there’s an anniversary edition of TSI? The Skin N’ Bones shows would be a nice addition… doubt that happens

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I had to turn off RNDTH. I’ll take Mickey Axl over that any day

Probably the weirdest comment I’ve ever heard about Axl’s voice.

Each to their own I guess….

But these songs just don’t work without rasp, even if it does sound like he’s gargling razor blades at times.

But there’s no way that Mickey Rose sounds better than this!

misterID

misterID wrote:

Yeah, different strokes, but oh hell yes Mickey sounds better than that song. Let’s just say gargling razor blades would have been an improvement

Sky Dog wrote:

ID, you know your my boy, but, Right Next Door to Hell is savage! The Ritz show is why people should love old school rock. Most Dangerous Band in the World was quite appropriate in May of 1991.

Sky Dog wrote:

Listening to this literally takes me back to 1991. My mother died in March. My brother and I drove to Indiana to see the Noblesville show….then took a van of various friends to Birmingham Racetrack show. Incredible shows and happy I saw them in their dead ass prime with Izzy

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Ultra raspy Axl is a million times better than Helium Axl.

misterID

misterID wrote:

The Blu-ray is fucking incredible. I can’t believe they sat on this for so long.

RNDTH is still awful 16

Sky Dog wrote:

axl92 Meh

misterID

misterID wrote:

The close of this show is amazing. The crowd is nuts. It’s strange to see them close with Jungle. And he really nails SCOM.

The whole set list is basically Axl asking Slash what he wants to play.

Link31
 Rep: 1 

Link31 wrote:

Watched the blu-ray. How awesome was that? Such a breath of fresh air to see a mixed up set list like that. It was Fire. The crowd, the band and quality was phenomenal. Enjoyed it immensely.

Board footer