You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Kings Of Chaos

Sky Dog wrote:

It’s madness that Slash and Duff let him do it!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

They shafted him in the GN’R reunion, the least they could do is let him release the VR leftovers.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I don’t understand Scott’s beef with Matt. Matt always sang backing vocals at VR shows, right from the beginning. I thought he added some really nice harmonies when he did it too. I think Scott was just getting paranoid towards the end of their run.

As for the vocals, while it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, I don’t think they are terrible by any means. Matt even said that he was trying to channel Lemmy with his voice, after Lemmy heard the demo and said he wanted to sing on the track.

I also feel like with the VR split, these songs are just sitting around gathering dust, because everyone else moved on and has no intention of revisiting this stuff. So if Matt wants to put them out, good for him.

It's incredibly annoying that there's a collection of decent riffs composed by half of GN'R just sitting there because Axl wants to tinker with old Chinese Democracy demos.

This. SO MUCH THIS!!!!

It’s madness right???

The madness is that it's Slash and Duff who.want to tinker with it.

It's because deep down, they know it's the only way that anything is coming out. Might as well tinker and get a songwriting credit. The proceeds from it will buy a lunch or two during the tour...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

They shafted him in the GN’R reunion, the least they could do is let him release the VR leftovers.

I still laugh at Matt's description of that.

Bro I already signed the deal!!

The financial guru of the century morphs into Jeff Spicoli when it suits the situation.

Board footer