You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Guns N’ Roses 2022 Australia & New Zealand Tour

metallex78 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I wouldn’t mind hearing Bad Obsession again. Especially with Melissa singing background vocals. No high parts either

I’d like to hear her harmonise the part “I called my mother, she’s just a cunt now” with Axl big_smile

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

They played Gold Coast QLD last night, and swapped in Whole Lotta Rosie, in place of Sorry. I tuned into a stream on Facebook and listened to a lot of it. Axl sounded pretty awesome on Civil War, and bad and some others. But he’s sounding better than he has in the past. And he seems to be in good spirits too.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

I wouldn’t mind hearing Bad Obsession again. Especially with Melissa singing background vocals. No high parts either

Speaking of Bad Obsession, we were watching this earlier. I think it's my 5th time watching the Ritz.

I can't get over how amazing that is. My God....

For a good laugh, give the Tokyo 92 version a listen after that....

No offense to anyone, but it's a good example of why I laugh when people say 92 was superior to 91.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The Ritz performance gave me a whole new appreciation for it. And it’s so much better without Teddy Zigzag

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

The Ritz performance gave me a whole new appreciation for it. And it’s so much better without Teddy Zigzag

There's just something about these songs in their primitive state that's lacking in their final form.

Even You Ain't The First is impressive.

I really want the other warm up dates. Imagine Yesterdays like this.

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Miguelox26 wrote:

At the Ritz we are seeing the band Appetite in all its splendor!....and they are furious punk rockers!...any song they played would sound like that punk punch!...they didn't record it like that in the studio! ....it sounded more sophisticated!...less punk!...if they had recorded it as we see in ritz they would have approached appetite and that's what they didn't want!...but live there is no option to smooth it out sound and sound so clean!...and that's what happens to the illusion they moved away from that primitive sound that they had live!... guns'punkrocker'roses!P.S. I know matt didn't record appetite!

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Miguelox26 wrote:

punk rallying cry or singing in tune!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Live Era should have just been a re-recording of old songs by the CD Line up since it was all basically new Axl vocals anyway. We needed a real live box set. Love Perfect Crime as an opener

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Sydney show is next up today. I’ll be going along and weather is forecasting some actual November Rain, half our luck!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

In Vegas 2016 I wore an all over print spaghetti coloured TSI t-shirt. Today, I’m wearing a blue all over print UYI2 t-shirt. I’ll be easy to spot amongst the sea of black t-shirts! Haha

I’m hoping Axl sees my shirt and is inspired to bust out Locomotive in the set!

Board footer