You are not logged in. Please register or login.

GIbsonfan2024
 Rep: 0 

Re: If GNR releases nothing in 2023, is this the end for you?

I hate that MYGNR goes private evertime something happens. So annoying i got to create a fucking account to browse.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
GIbsonfan2024 wrote:

I hate that MYGNR goes private evertime something happens. So annoying i got to create a fucking account to browse.

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

If people didn't join when they pull that crap, they'd stop doing it.

On our old site (ROV), the other admin(Brody) suggested doing that during the 2007 tour. I told him where to stick it...

Hardcore fans should be able to see what's going on with their favorite band without having to jump through hoops for it. Period.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

All you are probably missing is a thread with updates of the gig tonight. They may have Facebook streams too but they sound like they have been filmed under the sea and keep going down anyway.

Outside of that it will just be people arguing over things that don't matter, and litterally having the same conversation again and again and again.

you will hear it in a few days regardless

James

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

All you are probably missing is a thread with updates of the gig tonight. They may have Facebook streams too but they sound like they have been filmed under the sea and keep going down anyway.

Outside of that it will just be people arguing over things that don't matter, and litterally having the same conversation again and again and again.

you will hear it in a few days regardless

He's definitely not missing anything by not joining.

If needing to follow set lists that bad...just browse social media. That's exactly what they are doing.

As far as the repetitive arguing goes, that's why I prefer being here.

We may repeat ourselves from time to time..but we're not doing it in a circus.

The last time I checked there was during a show and in between updates was people arguing about something they were arguing about already in 3 or 4 threads and people "joking" about the band playing The General.

No thanks.

They do have a few really good posters mixed in though....you and Dani finally popped up here, Blackstar comes here off and on, and a few others there I wouldn't mind seeing here eventually.

Edit

I think I'm forgetting someone else from there who joined recently.

Dadud

Dadud wrote:

The war room discord is pretty open and at least during interesting parts of the tour we get Facebook stream links shared quickly and shit post about how bad Axl sings. I think the first 6 shows of the euro tour it was popping but after a while we just kinda forgot the tour was happening

James

James wrote:
Dadud wrote:

The war room discord is pretty open and at least during interesting parts of the tour we get Facebook stream links shared quickly and shit post about how bad Axl sings. I think the first 6 shows of the euro tour it was popping but after a while we just kinda forgot the tour was happening

That reminds me I gotta join the Discords soon.

I remember getting invites from various people during the Village leaks. I should've tried it then.

It just sounded like a chat room and I had my fill of chat rooms in the 2000s.

It's obviously popular though...I see it mentioned on Reddit too.

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:
AgesOfTheIce wrote:

All this obsessing and waiting for such a weak ass song. I mean even though I was tired of Hard Skool already by the time the revamped version was released it's still a decent track with a good chorus. Perhaps has a cool piano melody and a nice verse, but the same verse repeats and the chorus is awful. I'd go as far as to say unsalvageable.

I think Perhaps is a highlight of Axl as a songwriter and a huge tragedy he didn’t get to show it off in 02-06. Totally didn’t expect it and was blown away by it. Not saying it would be a huge hit or anything, or that it would be universally beloved

It could've easily replaced one of the songs on CD and gave fans one extra unheard song.

Swipe it with Street of Dreams and the album doesn't suffer.

Dadud

Dadud wrote:
James wrote:
Dadud wrote:

That reminds me I gotta join the Discords soon.

I remember getting invites from various people during the Village leaks. I should've tried it then.

It just sounded like a chat room and I had my fill of chat rooms in the 2000s.

It's obviously popular though...I see it mentioned on Reddit too.

https://discord.gg/D5PJ9QFZ just wait for some one to notice you in  #who-the-heck-are-you and give you access to the rest of the server.

Shacklermyrye

James wrote:

They do have a few really good posters mixed in though....you and Dani finally popped up here, Blackstar comes here off and on, and a few others there I wouldn't mind seeing here eventually.

Blackstar and Soulmonster know there stuff for sure

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

There's actually a rumor at Mygnr right now that MSL said The General is coming September 22. This has to be false, right? Has he even commented on GNR (besides the RS article) in years?

Board footer